Sweetest Holiday Ever

When the true love come and tell the truth

 

Well you guys have to help me to vote B1A4 as soon as possible!

We just have today to vote so please vote them!

http://web.mtv.co.kr/event/20111128/02_mv.php

HURRY UP!! BANAs ARE REALLY EXPECTING IT~

If you not vote them i'll not going to update again muahaha~

__________________________________________________________________________________________________ 

 

LOTTE WORLD, SONGPA-GU, SOUTH KOREA

 

"We're here!" shouted b1a4, Eunhee and Hyesung.

"It has been a long time since I did not play here" recalled CNU.

"I can not wait to play roller coaster!" interrupted Eunhee.

“No!! Gyro Vertical Drop!!”

"Wait here I'll buy a ticket .. do not go anywhere" said Jinyoung.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Come on in!! Okay what games will we play first?" Eunhee asked.

“Eunhee-ah you’re being too excited huh?? But I like it.. it’s kinda cute hahaha…” commented Jinyoung..

“Hey love birds! Come on to Aeronauts Balloon Ride! It seems not scary huahaha” said Sandeullie.

 

Well they finally lined up to enter Aeronauts Balloon Ride. Today the temperature was cold enough and long queues to made them quite bored. while others busy hotted themselves so as not to freeze, Jinyoung tried to attract attention from Eunhee by bought her a drink of hot chocolate so as not to freeze.

"I bring a drink for you. You look so cold and tired. Are you okay?" said Jinyoung.

"Ah~ thank you Jinyoung. I'm fine. Why are you only bring one cup? How about your friends?" asked Eunhee.

"I don’t have to. They can buy their own." Jinyoung smiled and took Eunhee's hand to his pocket so she was not felt cold.

Eunhee shocked and did not think Jinyoung would do nice things to her. Eunhee finally just smiled broadly and took turns blow his hands too. She did not expect to do it on Jinyoung and he was not mad at her.

 

"Hey hyung don’t want to get in? Hurry hyung! Or I will leave you here!" Baro interrupted with a smile followed by other members who laughed at his silliness.

 

Finally they entered the playing area. The game they played was not exciting as they had hoped. So they a bit disappointed but not bad mood at all.

 

"Okay then! We play roller coaster now. I can not wait to scream!" Gongchan forced and danced happily with Sandeul, Hyesung and Baro.

"Okay let's go there!" CNU responsed.

 

“Jinyoung-sshi.. Are you sure we will be save? I’m a bit scary and I’m phobia with height. And moreover we sit in the back. They say it can make you dizzy and can make people vomit.” Eunhee said and worried.

“There’s no need to worry Eunhee-ah you have me here. Well i’m holding your hands now. And if you still scare, you can close your eyes or look at my handsome face haha..”

“You’re so mean Jinyoung-sshi but don’t be too arrogant.. There are many guys that handsomer than you and yaaaa~-----!!!”

"WOHOOO THIS IS SO MUCH FUN WOHOOO!!" Jinyoung shouted happily.

"UWAA WAAA AA~ NO We're in a circle wheel OMO OH MY GOD!!" said the others.

"MOMMY HELP MEE WAAA OH JINYOUNG-sshi!!!" Eunhee screamed like crazy and grabbed Jinyoung's hand.

"Finally it's end. Come on guys.. I'm hungry~ Let's eat!!" called CNU

"I want to go to toilet~ Wait for me Baro hyung~!" shouted Gongchan.

 

Well everyone felt happy after a roller coaster ride. Eunhee was not afraid anymore because Jinyoung protect her while the ride. Finally it was time for lunch. Hyesung walked Eunhee and asked "How was Jinyoung? Are you two enjoy it? Do you feel happy? Hmm yes of course because you both feel the world is only yours and forget about us..."

"No.. It was not like that!! Yeah i'm happy since he treats me nice.. How about your Baro? You guys have fun too right?"

"Well yeah~ He's kinda annoying sometimes and not really paying attention at me like you and Jinyoung.. I hope you two become a couple^^" i just smiled with Hyesung opinion.. 

 

After lunch, Eunhee, Hyesung and B1A4 resumed other activities. From now on Jinyoung and Eunhee became closer and made the other members to call them as the love birds. They often spent time together and ignored the others. But nothing much you could do for someone who was falling in love.

 

"Now it's already evening.. How about we are riding ferris wheel?? moreover it is not very long queue and the sky is very nice if we take photograph with it. I'm going with Hyesung!" said Baro excitedly.

"Wooow i'm going with Gongchan and CNU hyung! Let's take a lot of picture up there guys~ Since i don't have photos with you haha~~" added Sandeul.

"Well i'm stuck with you. Again." Eunhee pouted to Jinyoung.

"So you don't want to be with me again girl? Well, go on by your self.. No one could hold your hand again because of your fear" Jinyoung said and merong to Eunhee. Everyone gasped with all of their cute argue..

"Okay Jinyoung, okay.. i'm with you ^^ Let's get up there!! Bye all we meet in downstairs~"

 

"Wuooh the sky is really beatiful!! And look! The views are really oh my God i'm speecheless.. It has been a long time i didn'y see this wonderful view.." Eunhee closed her eyes. Tried to feel the cold air that made her so peacefully...

"Hmm Eunhee let me take your picture. *click click click* You look so... Beautiful..." He mesmerized.

"Yah! You have to tell me before you do it! I don't like someone taking my picture without permission and the--.."

 

"Eunhee-ah.. Saranghaeyo..." He kissed her cheek and smiled.

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

CLIFFHANGER!!!

UPDATED!!! I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT~~

 

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE ARE ALLOWED~ GAMSAHAEYO m( _ _ )m

kiss