Our First Date

When the true love come and tell the truth

EUNHEE's POV:

 

This morning I woke up feeling happy. I quickly showered andfell into the dining room for breakfast with my father, mother and sister. I kissed their cheeks and prepare breakfast for themthey look confused with my attitude that I showed them. But they just smiled until finally my sister began to ask.

"Hey, what's wrong with you? Why you suddenly prepare our breakfast and kissed our cheeks? Unnie is happy huh? Tell me.. You never talk much to me since you have to work~" my sister spoke very quickly that made me choke. Then I heard my cell phone rang. I immediately took it in my bag and see the screen.

"You've got text from JUNG JINYOUNGheart"

My eyes widened when i saw that text came from Jinyoung OppaMy father saw the change in my face and asked "Are you okay Eunhee? You're acting strange lately .. Are you already have a boyfriend? Haha .. I'm just kidding Eunhee .. Do not be angry at me." my father said with a laugh and read the newspaper again. My father is so adorable~

"What are you talking about that appa? Ah joke that your made too much already.. ah I better go to work just now." I replied to daddy's question while eating and reading text from Jinyoung.

 

Good morning yeobo : * How did you sleep last night? Did you dream about me? I miss you .. 

I smiled and replied to his text.

Good morning too my prince.. Hmm yeah I didn't dream about you .. Haha I'm just kidding. I miss you too ..What are you doing babe?

I'm ready to meet my mother. What if i buy you lunch and get some walk later? Can you?

Well i would love too oppa.. But i can't go for lunch with you. how about just walking? I want to buy a present for my family and friends because it's nearly christmas right?

Okay i'll pick you up in your house at 4pm. Do not forget to dress up a pretty okay?

So you mean i'm not pretty right now? Fine fine i hate you oppa^^

No honey.. You perfect in every single way.. Hmm i've got to drive now.. I'm sorry babe.. bye~

Okay then! Drive well.. Bye~

 

Then I kept walking into the cafe. I passed with my classmatesKim Yookwon and Ahn Jaehyo. I smiled and chatted briefly with them, then continue the trip to the Choco Cafe. When I got there, Yunmi already there and was cleaning the tables. I was greeted Yunmi and headed to the toilet to change my clothes into a cafe's uniform and help Yunmi clean cafe bar and fill the pot with coffee.

"Hey how are you doing Eunhee? How was your meeting with Jinyoung? I want to hear your story Eunhee ~Yunmi came over and asked a questions that very much. I just laughed and embarrassed because she was asking something like that.

"I thought you can read my mind Yunmi-ah~" I smiled and filled the glass cabinet with lovely-tasty donuts.

"Well i can.. But i want to hear your story from your own mouth.." She begged me with her failed aegyo haha..

"Hmm yaa... So i went to Lotte World with him and his bestfriends. We had so much fun activities there and guess what?? He confessed to me and i accepted his confession. We're in the Ferris Wheel.. Is that cute Yunmi~" I said cheerfully and blushing too much.. Yunmi screamed and danced because of it. After that, my boss saw it and gave us a lot of work because we're playing to much -_- what the hell...

 

----------------------------------------------

"I gotta go Seonhee!! Take cafe of your self tell mom and dad i'm with my friend, Jinyoung.." I shouted from downstairs to my sister Seonhee in the upstairs.

"Friend or friend? I thought he is your boyfriend~ Well i'll tell mom and dad.. Bring me an Angry Bird phone strap arasso?"

"It's easy.. Bye Seonhee~"

 

I got into the car Jinyoung and smiled at him. He was very handsome with dark blue shirt and skinny jeans with his hair a little messy but neat. Our dress is perfectly match with a peach-colored dress on my body and my loosened brown hair.

I chatted many with Jinyoung. We joked a lot until I cried and my stomach hurt. We ended up at one shopping center in Seoul. Jinyoung opened the car door for me and take my hand as we walk. Then I saw there is a crystal bracelet that is so cute and unique. But I did not buy it because I only use my money to buy gifts for family and friends.

 

________________________________________________

And I'm sorry i couldn't continue this story because my mom asked my to go shop with her for Christmas party~

I promise i'll update soon ({})

 

Well, check out my newest story okay, read, comment and subscribe it if you interested and like it.

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/112468/our-hot-scenes-infinite-oneshot--you

 

WELL COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE ARE ALLOWED~ LOVE YA ({:*})