Another Fights

When the true love come and tell the truth

 

JINYOUNG's POV:

 

* at B1A4's Dormitory *

 

"Don’t tell Gongchan that I will meet with Yukwon not to play with him. I'm not distracted him by things like this. And you Baro, and Gongchan, you two will go with PO and Taeil to yeah maybe somewhere uuntil I call you to come back understand?" I had a quick meeting with B1A4 without Gongchan because I didn’t want him to know this.

 

"Okay we'll keep your secret. Sandeul and I will go with you." CNU added.

"Yeah I'll go with you. I don’t want our leader get hurt hahah ..." Sandeul put a serious face and in fact I must say it was enough to make sure of his words.

 

 

"HYUUUNGSS quickly get shower! I'd like to meet P.O! I'm curious as what he looks like now .. Ppalli ppalli yaa ~" Gongchan yelled from his room. Aish this child did not help.

 

"Well, then you get ready boy! Don’t just yell at e like that.." I smiled at them.

 

 

 

"I hope it goes well .."

 

----------

 

YUKWON's POV

 

*same time at Block B’s dormitory*

 

"Aish ... That crazy bastard jinjja Jinyoung ruins my plan!" Minhyuk rubbed his head and went into his room.

I wrinkled my forehead "Indeed, what would you do? You do not want to help me huh?"

"Of course I'll help you! Actually I'm going to the practice room... I heard there is a new trainee and she was very beautiful and y. Because I am a normal man, so I wanted to see her.."

 

Aish Minhyuk.... You’re so talented to become a player-_-

 

 

I didn't care through.

 

 

I saw the wound in the nose and lips as punched by Jinyoung earlier. I would make sure that he will get the same thing as mine.

 

And I will make sure that Eunhee just for me. Not for him because I was always there for her and besides I was already know her before than Jinyoung.

 

'However love at first sight would not everlasting. We will see that Jinyoung'

 

 

 

-----------

 

NO ONE’s POV

 

 

“YAHH!! GET THIS, JERK!!”

 

 Jinyoung hit Yukwon stomach. Minhyuk, CNU, Sandeul, Zico couldn’t do anything about it.. they were just trying to break up fights between Yukwon and Jinyoung but all in vain because they were both really upset.

 

"YAH! WHY YOU REALLY STUBBORN AND JEALOUS??! I JUST FRIEND WITH EUNHEE! I SHOULD BE THE ONE ANGRY BECAUSE YOU SUDDENLY TAKE HER AWAY FROM ME!!!!" Minhyuk and Zico were holding Yukwon’s body so as he wasn’t beat Jinyoung. But then he kicked Jinyoung with his legs.

 

 

“JINYOUNG-ah!!”

 

 

“ENOUGH!! YOU TWO JUST SO CHILDISH!! I brought you here for get this problem solve straightly! not make it worse like this!!"

 

 

“AAAAAAAHHHH JINYOUNG OPPA!!!” shouted a girl from a distance as she ran to Jinyoung who was in pain.

“OPPA!! Gwenchanayo?? Aish you punk! What are you doing to him??!!”

“Knock it off Sulli!! Don’t make this thing more difficult!” Sandeul yelled at her and helped Jinyoung to get up.

 

Sulli ignored Sandeul’s shouts and carried Jinyoung away to her car. "Oppa I'll take care of you.. just take it easy.."

"You do not have to do that Sulli I'm fine. Let me solve my problem .. "

"NO! Let your friends to solve them. You're too tired .. You can start a story why you could end up like this .. If you want to.. " Sulli helped Jinyoung get into her car and drove to Jinyoung’s home.

"I'll tell you later.. ahem.. Sulli.. Thanks"

----------------------

 

*at Eunhee’s house*

 

-after phone called with Zico-

“Hyesung, Gongchan, Baro, Pyo, Taeil… Ottoke yah?? Yukwon and Jinyoung had a fight because of me…” Eunhee started to cry and stabbed her chest with her palm.

“Ya! Don’t do that you’ll be hurt!!” Hyesung pulled Eunhee’s hands away from her chest.

 

“Why Sulli-sshi appeared there? She just so ruin the fight!”

 

Eunhee heard that Sulli had been there too and her cry was even more louder and louder.

“Oh come on Eunhee.. She just wanted to help him.. Here let us hug you” They were starting to make a hug group to make Eunhee calm down from her emotion.

“You all don’t know exactly what happened! I saw her played with Jinyoung and they were chasing each other like a couple!! Well I’m Jinyoung’s girlfriend but I never get that from him though!”

 

Hyesung just smiled and rubbed my back. “Everything just gonna be alright.. Don’t get too stress about that…”

 

 

 

“Yeah… but… Does he really love me? Or I’m just his toys?

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

YEAH!! FINALLY I UPDATE THIS FANFICS!!!

YOU KNOW I'VE GOT EXAMS EVERYDAY!! REALLY KILLING ME THROUGH!!

PLEASE CHEER ME UP OKAYOKAY ;)

 

HAVE YOU SEEN GONGCHAN's GRADUATION???

HE'S 100% MATURE NOW HIKSS!! *be right back, sobbing*

 

 

ANYWAY, COMMENT SUBSCRIBES ARE ALLOWED!!