Boys Night Time

When the true love come and tell the truth

I'm sorry for using Gongchan's Photo~

I think he's freaking hot there oh my Gawd i love him!

_______________________________________________________________________________________

 

JINYOUNG's POV:

 

"Well no need to get in..  See you tomorrow in cafe.. Annyeong~ :):)" I waved and drove again. When i saw her from the rearview mirror, she was blushing and drooling.

I never felt this happiness before.

I never acted cute, gentle, nice or even romantic to a girl. I usually cool in front of them or sometimes i ignored them.

But with Eunhee.....

It was different

I was happy and my heart beat faster even i tried to look cool but i couldn't.

Tomorrow i'll see her. I wanna know her more.

 

"Hyung!!! I'm so happy see you here~ Please help my Trigonometry assignment assshh that's really hard and ." Gongchan opened the door and poked me with his killer aegyo.

"This is holiday okay. You don't have to do assignment.. I'll help you but not now.. I want to tell you guys something" i said.

After the boys *except Baro because he was not home yet* heard that, they stopped their work and sat near me in the living room with bunch of snacks and soda.

 

"Okay tell me you story Jinyoung.." said the oldest.

"WAIIIIIT!! It will not started without me yeah~ How could you leave me like that? I feel very poor.. Beside that, i have a lot of story" Baro said while he closed the main door.

"Sooo... I got my wallet back!! You know what, the girl in cafe few days ago gave it to me.. She's nice enough.." I told them.

Sandeul, CNU, Gongchan and Baro looked at me without blinked.

 

"What?? o.O

OHMY_______ I know it..

Let me straight it away... I mean she's not like the other girls who flirt a lot with me. That's it" I yelled at them.

 

"Well okay calm down hyung~ What is her name?" Sandeullie asked me.

"Her name is Yoon Eunhee, she's 11 grade.. Same like you and Baro but in different school. She goes to BNS art High School near our schools right?"

They gasped and really excited. I didn't know why -_________-

"You just went to Hongdae with Baro hyung and Eunhee noona? What did you do there?" interrupted Gongcha n.

"Well she brought her friend named Song Hyesung.. She made Jinyoung and Eunhee-sshi friend you know!! And guess what?! She's my childhood friend that i always told you remember? I spent lot of time with her at Hongdae. Ate pasta, photo box, played games. She's very beautiful, likes to talk and re---.."

"WAIT UP!! For the first time, Jinyoung wanted to talk. But now why it turns to you? But, can we see her?" asked CNU.

 

Hmm maybe i could bring them to cafe tomorrow and asked Baro to bring his girl-best-friend to come up with Eunhee so she not felt awkward. Yeah i hope it worked..

 

"Ah.. Aniya.. It's okay guys.. Hmm listen, i want to bring you to Choco Cafe because i've found my wallet so i'm going to treat you and beside that, i want to met Eunhee there~ ^^" I told them shyly.

And one second after that, they were  screaming and dancing like crazy

~(^0^~)~(^0^)~(~^0^)~

Yeah i know they never see me walk out with girl. NEVER. So i didn't surprise with their reaction.

 

"Omo hyung!! You sure?" Sandeul shocked like O.O

"Introduce her to us okay?!!" CNU said happily.

"Sure i will tell you to her and introduce her to you.. Baro do you want to bring hmm...who's that name? -_-a OH YA Hyesung..??  I don't want it to be awkward and make Eunhee uncomfortable.. Call her now.."

"Okay hyung~ wait!" Baro grabbed his phone and dial Hyesung's number.

 

When i saw his wallpaper phone..

I screamed in shock!

WHAT I'VE JUST SEEN??!!!

 

"IS THAT HYESUNG??? WITH YOU?? Aish Daebak ya~ Are you dating with her??"

"YA! you saw it?? Aish jinjja ya~ No.. I'm not dating with her but i like her >///<" Baro panicked and shy..  "Wait a minute!! and shut the up! I can't hear her voice!! ......Oh annyeong Hyesung-ah~..."

"Ah... Annyeong Baro oppa?? Wae?? Is that something wrong??" answered  Hyesung from other place.

SHE CALLED BARO AS OPPA?! I DON"T BELIEVE IT!!

"Ah aniya.. I just want to ask you out to Choco Cafe.. I want to introduce you to all of my friends.. No need to worry because Eunhee will be there too.."

"Okay oppa.. But.. All of your friends??"

"No, just close friend.. My best friends... We will meet at 11am okay?"

"I understand.. Okay, that's it?"

"Yes.. Hmm... Bye Hyesung-ah~ Nice dream :* "

"Bye oppa.. Sleep well to :*"

 

-i don't believe it Baro can do it- Author's

okay back to JINYOUNG"s POV

 

ALL DONE^^

Yeah i could meet Eunhee again and Baro also could meet Hyesung right? I hope tomorrow would be awesome and my friends could accept Eunhee as my friend. Beside, i felt alone and need more friend *although i went to party every saturday night* Maybe she could be~^^

 

"Ya~ kaja sleep now.. CNU hyung let me sleepover here and borrow your shirt okay??"

"Okay~ Ya! Gongchan go to bed!!"

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________

 

UPDATED ^^

I know it a bit boring~ I'm so sorry~ I try my best next time~

 

Anyways.

HAVE YOU GUYS SEEN TROUBLEMAKER "TROUBLE MAKER" MV??

I LOVE HYUNSEUNG THERE<3

About HyunA... Yea she's not bad at all ^^

 

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE ARE ALLOWED!!