24th December @ Seoul Tower (part 2)

When the true love come and tell the truth

EUNHEE's POV:

"Hey Jinyoung oppa, now I will give you something, close your eyes ..."

"Okay.."

I grabbed his hands so he wouldn't know that I had reached his phone. "Wait a minute. I have to prepare." I whispered in his ear, and putted the phone strap onto his phone. When I saw his face. I just wanted to laughed.

( ◦˘ з (◦'ںˉ◦)~♡

(•͡˘˛˘ •͡)a

"Ya! It's done~ why are you close your eyes like that? And pout your lips too? Hahahha" i brushed my cheeks because I was crying because of his action.

"Umm nooo!!! My lips are cold so I pout them." He still not realized that I have put his phone strap.

"Hmm well I think you want to kiss me. But you already said that so I don't have to give it to you right?"

"Eh.. Why you trick me like that? Haha.. By the way, where's my present?"

"Look carefully"

"But I can't.............. OMO! Eunhee-ah!!"

His eyes like bursting and ready to get out. 'Am I wrong to give he a phone strap?'

"Wh-wwhat's wrong? You don't like it don't you? It's okay you can throw it somewhere else"

"NO! Of course not! You give me this cute phone strap with our initials 'E♥J'? Where did you find like this?" He hugged me and asked curiously.

"So you like it? Fiuuh I'm so glad that you do.. Well, I made it by my self since I want to give it to you with 100% of my heart" I shyly said that to Jinyoung and looked at the night sky that full of stars and fireworks. What a wonderful night.

Jinyoung looked at me and smiled and then hugged my shoulders. "Hey, I love you Eunhee. I don't mind if you not give me anything as if always stay with me. I don't mind that you're not pretty but actually you are, not rich and even you're chubby, you're my everything. I'll never leave you what ever the reason is. SARANGHAE~"

I felt like I was flying.

Right up to the seven sky.

Bouncing into the cloud.

My heart was warm like a sun light.

All I just gonna say was........

"I Love You too Jinyoung oppa." I hugged him tightly and we stayed in this position for a long time. Until I remember that I've to search Seonhee and Gongchan. Aish those kids ruin my moment..