Yeoboseyo??

When the true love come and tell the truth

JINYOUNG's POV:

 

"Haha.. She's quite cute, i think she likes me.. But yeah i don't care.. I have beautiful life with my friends, money and party.. It's enough for me." i thought... i know it was silly but hey i have never thought silly in my life.

 

"Yah! Hyung why are you day dreaming? You usually talk and laugh? Wae wae wae??? Tell me hyung~~" Gongchan pouted and begging to me. If he was a girl i would like to ask her out but the fact, he is a boy but with beautiful face.. Ohmygod how cute he is!!

 

"Aniya.. I just was thinking" i said then laughed. "You should ask her phone number and date with her.. She's pretty enough for you and seems intelligent and hard working, just like your ideal type for a girl. And beside you never ask girl's phone number or dating right?? Now it is the time hyung.. Don't be shy~" Baro said playfully while drank his Ice Chocolate. I just kept silent because if i answered baro's questions, today will just not 24hours but i could be 30hours!! So silent is the best way to make my day still 24 hours.

 

"Guys we should go to Amber Noona's party!! Ppalli ya!!" said CNU. Gosh thank you Shin, you saved my life from Baro.. Suddenly i jumped excitedly then went out the Cafe.. 

 

EUNHEE's POV:

 

"Yunmi-ah, one of our costumer forgot their wallet!! Ottoke? Ottoke?" Yunmi starred at me flatly. "I don't know.. You can keep it or just leave it.. It's up to you"

 

"Ash.. Okay i'm going home since my shift already done.. Bye Yunmi-ah!!" I screamed (again) and walked out the Cafe. Today wasn't my lucky day and i'm totally in a bad mood. So i decided to visit my bestfriend's house, Hyesung. Her house wasn't far from Choco Cafe so i didn't have to take bus or taxi to get there.

 

*Ting Tong*   "Hey miss Yoon!! Long time no see.. You wanna meet miss Song right?? She's upstair just enter her room as well.. And call me i you need something.." said one of Hyesung's maid, i not surprised because she always talk without breathing. "Ne.. Thank you :)"

 

Hyesung's house  is really huge. Yea of course she's the daughter of the 7th billionaire in Seoul. I've been best friend with Hyesung since Junior High. When i met her for the first time, i didn't like her because she looked very cocky and annoying. So i decided to not play and get trouble with her. But one rainy day, when i walked alone to my house, there was 3 Senior High boys that tried to flirt with me *Hyesung told me that actually they wanted to me!! OMG!*. I didn't like they so i just screamed and finally someone grabbed by hand and push me into her car. Yes she's Hyesung. After that i started to be friend with her until now ^^v.

 

I knocked the door and entered her room. "HIYAAAAA!!! EUNHEE TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED!!" She shouted to me while drying her hair.

"Aniya.. I just come here to visit you hehe..." i smiled. "Don't ever lie to me! You've been my bestie since 7th grade! I know you too well baby~" I sighed and told her everything. "How poor you Eunhee :(.. Come here, let me hug you.. I'll tell Misun to brought hot tea for you."

 

When she hugged me, i remembered the wallet that i brought from Cafe. I stated to open it and screamed loudly "HYESUNG-ah!!! YA!! Ottoke?? It's his wallet!! Look at his photo!! aigoo kyeopta!! But what should i do??"

"Okay calm down miss.. Let's find his student card or phone number" Hyesung putted down her hair dryer and started to help me.

"OH! Here it is!! But what should i do? Call him and ask him to met?? Hell no Hyesung.. I can't do that.."

"Exactly! but why can't? Try it and tell him to meet you at Hongdae main entrance to give his wallet!!". I just nodded. Actually i'm not ready to call him. My heart beat faster and heavy breath slightly out of my nose. I grabbed my phone and called him.

 

*tuuut....... tuuuut... tuuuut...* Hold up hold up hold up please... I prayed inside my heart. suddenly......

 

"Yeoboseyo???"

>////<

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

HOW IS IT?? COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE ARE ALLOWED!!