Another Story About Me~

When the true love come and tell the truth

 

NO ONE's POV:

 

Day by day had passed. No more holiday now. Time to go back to school. Jinyoung couldn’t meet Eunhee in an hours everyday again because they attended different schools. Jinyoung went to WM High School with the rest of B1A4 and Eunhee went to BNS High School with Hyesung. But Jinyoung usually pick Eunhee after school because their school not so far from each other, so they can still be met even if only just a minutes.

 

This afternoon the air is cold enough but the sun was shining brightly. Eunhee and Hyesung was being in the garden behind the school to learn math because after this they will face the test. Moreover they are also used to eat lunch there because they do not really like being in a full canteen.

When they were having a discussion about the formula they studied, all of a sudden a bunch of boys approached them. wait, they only 7 people who wore a black jacket and looks creepy. who are they?

 

"Yes! Eunhee! Teach us this lesson. Hurry! I don’t have much time!" shouted one man with black hair and dimple in his cheeks

"You're so rude .. anyway you want to ask for help but you asked her like that?" this time the man with big glasses who shouted to warn his friend Eunhee earlier.

 

BLOCK B

Seven stunning famous kingka in BNS High School. They also the best boy band in school but in study they’re not good at all. They are in the same grade with Eunhee and Hyesung except P.O because he is the youngest and he just a fresh man in 10th grade.

 

 

“Hey Kyung~ what lesson do you want to learn?” I asked Park Kyung the man who defended me before.

“Hey yo what’s up baby~ Of course we want to learn about math.. What else? How about after school we play hahaha~” said the hiphop one. Zico the hiphop.

"Do not you ever try to expect Eunhee play or go out with you because she has a boyfriend~" joked Hyesung.

Gosh! Why the hell this kid can’t keep a secret? Please I don’t want this news spread everywhere. I’m not familiar with the big news that happened to me like that. Not like Hyesung that seems enjoy to get splashy hot news since she is a Queenka.

 

 

“MWO??!!” shouted he rest of Block B member in surprised. They jaws dropped to the ground. Yeah maybe Eunhee should make it straight.

“Well guys you can always play with me anytime and everywhere you want..” Eunhee explained to them that they still can be friends with me as usual, not yet telling them about the truth.

“B-bb-but is it true that you’re dating someone?” Yukwon asked her with curiosity and a little hesitant.

“Waaa my baby girl has a boyfriend!! Chukkae~”

“Who’s he? Is he handsome? Tall? Smart? Tell me noona~”

“Is he from here or another school? Do you have his photo? I want to see him!!”

“Mwoa this nerd has a boyfriend~ so you have to give us a math answer okay? I’m not asking anything haha.. Oww!!” Hyesung slapped Minhyuk’s arm “You just so annoying get the out of here!!”

 

Why did they ask many questions? It's also not their business right? Okay they have been my friends from grade 10. Wait, not friends, they are exactly like it bothers me and being kind to me if they have a favor like now. Asking me to teach them about the exam material and even cheated my homework. But actually they are good, never really made me angry or upset at all.

 

 

"Listen guys, you want to learn or talk about this? I really do not have time.. " Eunhee took a deep breath, tired of her friends that were very noisy.

"WE WANT TO HEAR your story ~" shouted all.

"MWO YA! Gosh I'm dizzy ~ Well I'll tell you, but how about your test later?"

"Hmm .. hmm .. We have to dance after this exercise. So we do not have to follow the test. Right Taeil Hyung? "Said Jaehyo, the strange but handsome one to the shorter one but cute, Taeil.

"Really? I do not even remember this day we practice." Zico nudged Taeil hand and whispered" Hyung you can’t take a lie.. "

 

Eunhee finally gave up and told the story of his meeting with Jinyoung. Because of fun telling stories, while math test they can not do them well, well Eunhee still scored 90, but it was not perfect.


Today Jinyoung could not pick Eunhee up because he had vocal training for the graduation ceremony. So today she had to go home alone, Hyesung want to play with his friends to the club night. Nah, she do not like to go to a place like that.

 

 

"Hi Eunhee wanna going home with me?" Suddenly Yukwon was standing next to Eunhee. "Okay. While I’m going home alone again because Jinyoung oppa can not pick me up and Hyesung was out with her friends. "

Yukwon smiled and touched her head and ruffled her hair. "Hey what are you doing?" He smiled and ran after Yukwon who had fled first to leave Eunhee own.

 

 

 

“Who’s that boy………”

 

____________________________________________

 

 

GUYS YOU KNOW WHAT AFTER SEEING THIS VIDEO I CRIED LIKE AN HOUR~

HOW COULD HE DO THAT??

LOOK AT HIS FACE.. I CAN'T SAY ANYTHING :"(

 

BUT AFTER SEEING THIS FACE ==> 

I FEEL A LOT OF BETTER :D

 

BY THE WAY HOW'S MY STORY?

COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIBES ARE ALLOWED HONEY~