Who's That Girl?

When the true love come and tell the truth

 

EUNHEE's POV

 

"Look at the bracelet oppa! It's cute and elegant, isn't it?" Asked Eunhee to Jinyoung then pulled his hand into another store.

"Don't you want to buy it?" Jinyoung asked.

"No. I just loved it, and besides, my money is not enough to buy a crystal bracelet." I muttered. Actually I wanted to but.. Well yea.. never mind, it does not matter.

 

"Where do you go on Christmas day?" Jinyoung asked as he grabbed my hand.

"Do not tell me you're going overtime in the cafe?" He asked worried. 

"Oh of course not. I'm going to celebrate Christmas at home with my father, mother and sister. Will you come? Hyesung also be with me later because his family was still working abroad. How poor Hyesung..." I explained. Jinyoung nodded and thought for a moment.

"Maybe I could come to your house for a while, just to say good christmas and meet with your family.." Jinyoung was putting his arm around my shoulder smile.

 

I felt warm that I had not felt before. I think my cheeks turned red and a little bit awkward to Jinyoung. Then I heard Jinyoung chuckling and holding my face with both hands.

"You are so cute and beautiful especially when you feel embarrassed or hear me say something nice to you. I like it. Saranghaeyo .." Jinyoung laughed.

 

He kissed me.

On the lips.

 

"Well thank Jinyoung. Why do not we eat now?" I said. "Okay let's go yeobo...."

 

Finally Jinyoung and I  went to a ramyun restaurant that crowded by visitors. After 15 minutes waiting for an empty place for us to sit, we end up eating, chatting and joking. Then suddenly I wanted to go to the toilet 

"Jinyoung, I want to go to the toilet. Wait a minute, I'll be right back." Jinyoung nodded and gave way for me to get through and then sit down again.

 

When I returned to my seat and Jinyoung. I saw a girl.....were quite flirtatious and wore a seductive dress was excited to tease Jinyoung but he didn't interest in her.

"Who's that girl?" I asked myself.Finally, I boldly oppose them.

"Oh hi honey, you're a long time ..." Jinyoung said to me with a little exaggeration. I saw her face red with anger and a deep breath.

"Oh sorry .. Jinyoung who is she?" I asked innocently.

"Oiya! My name is Sulli. Jinyoung's EX Girlfriend" she said with that annoying and clumsy voice.

 

So............

 

Sulli.

 

Jinyoung's Ex.

 

Well...

 

"Ohh .. Annyeong Sulli-sshi. I'm Yoon Eunhee .. Jinyoung's girlfriend. Nice too meet you .."

"Well... What ever. Jinyoung I gotta go! Bye babe!!!" She kissed bye Jinyoung and tossed her hair around my face.

"Errghh!!! !!!!!" I shouted in my heart and back to sat in my chair.

 

"Are you okay?" Asked Jinyoung.

"No"

"Why"

"Just because"

"Are you jealous"

"A LOT"

"Come here babe.. She was just my Junior High School's GF... But you're my GF now.. Don't worry" said Jinyoung tried to calm me down but it was not enough.

 

"Well prove it....."

 

__________________________________________

Hey readers!!!

Is it okay that i use F(x)'s Sulli's name? I use her because i think she just too perfect for my evil character.

Well, have you seen B1A4's newest photo? I got a little. check this out

 

 

HOW IS IT??? CUTE RIGHT??? OOH I'M DROOLING WHEN I SAW IT FOR THE FIRST TIME!!

WELL COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE ARE ALLOWED!!