Save

Scandal

The Following Running Man Filming

 
"Ugh, I really hate these," Jaesuk picked up the lie detector sensors as he clipped them on his thumb.
 
"Okay hit me with your questions." he calmly said facing the members.
 
They had a mission to make Jaesuk lie three times. The members knew that questions about his marriage was sensitive and that it was a good topic to bring him down. 
 
"So , Jaesuk-ssi, I'm sure you love your wife very much." Haha started as he plopped around Jaesuk like an evil threatening penguin.
 
"Yes, just like how you love your wife too," Jaesuk said. He briefly glanced at Jihyo at the back. He felt uneasy as he watched the screen of the lie detector.
 
"So, if you had another chance to go back in time,would you still marry your current wife?" Haha's question hit him like a bullet.
 
He his bottom lips as his thoughts raced crazily in his mind. 
 
He cleared his throat.
 
"Yes, I would marry her again." he gave a sly smile as the other members teased.
 
They patiently waited for the moment of truth. The PDs were taken aback with the results as they checked the lie detector. 
 
"It's a lie." the PD in charge gasped.
 
"Yesssaa!!" the members cheered as they suceeded.
 
"Oh my goodness thats not true! I love you very much yeobu!" Jaesuk threw cute finger hearts towards the camera.
 
He glanced slightly at Jihyo. He could see that she was expressionless. He bit his lips trying to contain himself again. 
 
Next up, it was the pretty guest actress Park Shinhye. 
 
"Jaesuk ssi, I'm going to ask you a question." she carefully started.
 
"Is there someone here that makes your heart flutter?" she asked seducingly staring into his eyes. "It could be me," she smiled.
 
"Yea," Jaesuk swallowed as the rest of the members laughed.
 
"Its working," Haha nudged Gary. "That's right, Jaesuk hyung can't resist pretty actresses!" Gary grinned.
 
"So ,even though you are married with a beautiful wife right now, and a pretty actress like me asks you out, will you?" she sternly asked.
 
"Of course not," Jaesuk's answer seemed firm.
 
They waited for the result, and to their suprise Jaesuk lied once again.
 
"Wow,this guy is a betrayer." Kwangsoo claimed as the staffs burst into laughter.
 
"Ayyy, this programme is going to tear my family apart," Jaesuk grabbed his head as he whined.
 
One last question, and the members planned their attack anxiously.
 
"Which is more important? Your family or us," Sukjin carelessly stepped out to ask a question.
 
"You are all also my family," Jaesuk wittily answered.
 
"Ayy hyung back off you're asking ridiculous questions." Jongkook nudged the elderly.
 
"I'll ask that question more relevantly, lets say, your wife representing your family, and Jihyo representing us as a whole were at the edge of a cliff and you had to save one person and only one who would it be." Jongkook's question hit Jaesuk hard.
 
He looked at Jihyo , her huge eyes blinked repeatedly waiting for his answer.
 
"I'd save my wife," he saw the slight change from the smile on her face. She forced a smile and Jaesuk knew how heartbroken and disappointed she felt inside.
 
It was hard for him ,to please both sides. How much his wife looks up to him and how much Jihyo felt betrayed. He could only say sorry through his eyes and hope that the detector shows a lie.
 
The members waited for the results, different from Jihyo , they are fine with Jaesuk choosing family before them. 
 
"Its the truth," the PDs revealed.
 
"Ah , yeah thats true but for a minute I thought he was going to save Jihyo," Haha said.
 
Jaesuk couldn't stop staring at Jihyo, he could see the corner of her eyes tear up.
 
"I was going to save my wife and die with Jihyo," Jaesuk spoke up.
 
The whole room fell silent, it felt like they were the only two souls speaking to each other in the room.
 
"Aww hyung that is sweet of you," Haha broke the silence, ran to him to give him a hug.
 
"He always knows how to please both sides," Sukjin rattled.