Breakfast

Scandal

He woke up to the smell of freshly cooked omellete filling the air of the living room. The sizzling sound of meat could be heard as Jaesuk struggled to sit up on the sofa.The pain he felt piercing through his sides made him groan as he dragged himself up with the support of his arms.

"Morning oppa," she broke into a lovely smile, her hands busy with the works in the kitchen.
 
For a moment , he forgot all about the bruises and aches in his body at the sight of Jihyo.
 
He watched as she delicately laid the plates. From her silky hair tucked behind her ears to her skillfull hands handling the food. 
 
She brought the plates to the living room.
 
"Alright enjoy your breakfast," 
 
Jaesuk looked at her. 
 
"Feed me please, I can't move my hands." he said sarcasticly as he whined like a small boy.
 
"Ugh , this guy." although she complained she obediently picked up the plates and hovered the spoon in front of his mouth.
 
"Open your mouth." she sternly said.
 
"Why are you so fierce?" he looked at her from the corner of his eyes.
 
"Just eat this oppa," she whined.
 
Jaesuk's hand reached out as he grabbed her wrist and stared into her. Jihyo flinched as she felt his warm rough palm wrapped around her wrist. Her heart fluttered watching him take a mouthful bite of the spoonful sausage filled omellete nervous of the outcome.
 
At that point of time, she didn't know how she felt. The warm touch , the sparkling deer eyes , she definitely felt something in her tingling.
 
"Wow , this is the best breakfast I've ever tasted," he said in awe snatching the plate and spoon from her as he gobbled down the food.
 
She watched as the wrinkles by his eyes cringed impressed by her hardwork. Knowing that someone appreciates her cooking and acknowledges it made her feel good about herself.
 
"Wow , didn't know you're such a good cook." Jaesuk put the plate down. He devoured every single bit of her dish and the remainings was an empty plate.
 
"I know right, I'm such a great cook,"
 
"Thank you for coming over to cook me breakfast," Jaesuk placed his huge hands on her face as he cupped her cherry cheeks. 
 
Jihyo once again felt his warmth. She blushed, her cheeks turning red. 
 
-
Running Man Filming(Two Weeks Later)
 
"Oppa does it still hurt?" she asked concerned. The blue black coloured bruises were slowly fading away but it was still noticeble.
 
"Nope not really don't worry about me Jihyo-ya." he smiled as he gave her a pat on her head.
 
She always wondered if he felt anything whenever he touched her or is it just how she feels towards his skinship.
 
"Yah Jaesuk-ah what happened to your head." Sukjin asked in a fatherly manner.
 
"I fell the other day." Jaesuk lied.
 
"Take care of yourself hyung , you're so precious please don't get hurt." Haha's words sounds almost sarcastic.
 
"Today, Jaesuk ssi and Jihyo ssi will be in the same team."
 
Jaesuk felt delighted in the inside but he shows his disatisfaction.
 
"Ayeeeeee why is it always me and Jihyo?" he pretended to whine. 
 
-
 
Both of them had one of their wrist attached to the paper bracelet. Their skin brushed against each other everytime they walked. They fled from the rampaging tiger causing their cameraman to lose track of them.

Jaesuk glanced around. It was only the two of them as he slowly interlocked fingers with her thinking she wouldn't notice.
 
"Don't ever let go." his deep voice lingered through the atmosphere as he clenched tightly.
 
She looked up at him and watched his charming side profile. He never looked so serious into the game.
 
They nervously looked around as they hear the jingles of the bell on the tiger. "Jaesuk hyunggg , where are you?" the tiger roared.
 
Jaesuk quickly pulled her into the small dark room. 
 
She squeezed in with him as she heard the roaring of Jongkook and noisy jiggling sounds of bell.
 
She felt Jaesuk's other arm wrapping around her shoulder blades as he pulled her deeper into the room. 
 
They could hear the sounds of the terrifying bell as they held their breathes.