Piggyback

Scandal
"Just climb on my back god damn it!" she raged as she stomped her feet on the ground.
 
Jaesuk blushed as he found the sight of Jihyo getting mad at him for refusing a piggyback ride kind of cute.
 
"Okay okay chill, I'm just scared I'm going to hurt your back." Jaesuk said as he slowly flopped on her back. 
 
"You're not that heavy after all." she made her way to his apartment.
 
"And this isn't so bad after all , can we do this more often?" Jaesuk chuckled.
 
He could smell the sweet scent of Jihyo's hair as it brushed against his face. He leaned his head against hers. "Sorry Jihyo, you had to go through all this trouble because I failed to protect you." he whispered into her ears looking down at the moving ground.
 
"What are you saying, you definitely did protect me just now. I should be thanking you." 
 
"I could have flipped those guys off but they outnumbered me." Jaesuk pouts acting cute.
 
She rolled her eyes shaking her head.
 
-
 
"Okay you can put me down at my sofa," 
 
Jihyo tilted her body as Jaesuk plopped on the sofa.
 
He grunts in pain," I said put me down not slam me down." 
 
Jihyo searched for the ointment to apply on his bruises. She filled a basin with warm water and wringed a small towel.
 
As she came back to the living room , Jaesuk was already dozing off.
 
"Oh god this guy, I can't believe he is sleeping after getting beaten up." 
 
She sat on the sofa as she dabbed the ointment on the cuts at the corner of his lip.
 
He flinched but fell back asleep quickly after that. 
 
She slowly pulled his shirt up as it revealed a huge fresh bruise, carefully she treated the bruise. She studied the soft lines on Jaesuk's body and wondered how a lean body of his couldn't fight the guys off. In fact he was in great shape and had toned muscles. Her fingers run down the drain of his abdominal muscles as she watched Jaesuk flinched in his sleep.
 
She giggled softly and pulled his shirt back down.
 
After tucking him in his blanket, she quietly left the house.
 
As soon as Jaesuk heard the door of his house shut, Jaesuk opened his eyes and peeked to see if she was gone. He laid and his thoughts were running around his mind.
 
Jaesuk's POV
That was definitely worth it, protecting you like that. I couldn't afford to let anyone hurt you , even myself. I can't fall for her.And by that I'll just keep this feeling to myself because I know one of us would definitely end up feeling hurt.