Drunk

Scandal

"Seriously this two, how is this my birthday celebration," Jaesuk sat on the sofa mumbling under his breath at the sight of the two drunkards sprawling on the floor before him, in front of the blaring tv. He lowered the volume down.

"Aye hyung, why you do that I'm still watching the tv." his head rocked back and forth as he murmured with his droopy eyes.

"I didn't off it Kwangsoo ya," Jaesuk chuckled as he watched his dongsaeng lying on his stomach running his hands around the floor to find the controller which is in Jaesuk's hand. 

"Oppa," a muffled voice could be heard as Jaesuk felt a warm touch on his thighs. He flinched a little before she rested her head on the sofa. Jihyo who gulped two bottles of alcohol was on the floor her back against the sofa. Jaesuk was confused whether she was sleepy or drunk.

 "Jihyo ya, what are you doing?" his quick eyes glanced at Kwangsoo who was still sprawling on the floor motionless like a zombie flapping his arms everywhere to find the controller. 

No answer from Jihyo as her eyes shut and slowly hangs open. Jaesuk grinned as he watched her, he slid his hand under her head that was awkwardly resting on the sofa. "Jihyo ya, sleep on the sofa, your neck will be sore if you continue sleeping like this," Jaesuk said waiting for her to move however to no response. He carried her in his arms gently lowering her on the sofa. Just as he was about to let her go, she suddenly wrapped her arms around his neck. "Ya Jihyo ya, I'm not your bolster." Jaesuk stuttered as he spoke.He felt nervous as he was never this close to her, he could smell the scent on her neck as he stared at her flawless skin. His back arched as he tries to pull away from her. He resisted even though it seemed like Jihyo's weighed him down even more. Her eyes slowly opened as Jaesuk froze. Her right arm released slowly as she held his neck in her hand. Her left index finger moved slowly as she pressed it against his red plump lips.Her finger drifted down his lower lips, staring dearly on it. Jaesuk felt himself shiver as if paralyzed upon her touch.