Boyfriend Tee

Scandal

Jaesuk put on his damp shirt and waits patiently for her outside the cubicle.He paced around reminiscing about Jihyo and what had happened earlier.How she managed to look so beautiful and cute eventhough she was jumping around in fear. He always knew behind the fierce bad queen, lies a soft vulnerable princess.

He pondered to himself, "Am I worthy enough to be the one protecting someone so precious like her?"

"Oppa!" Jaesuk snapped out of his thoughts.

He turned around and saw Jihyo in his big oversized shirt.The sleeves of the shirt reaching her forearms. Jaesuk felt his inner self squealling. "Aigo, you look cute in my tshirt. You should wear my clothes often." he squeezed her puffy cheeks before they head back together.

"Hyung! Noona! Where did you guys go?" Kwangsoo's pitiful voice could be heard from a far. A long slender figure with broom-like hair flapping in the wind can be seen from a far.The other members uninterested as they continued chatting away not realising the abcence of the two except for the youngest.

"I accompanied Jihyo, Kwangsoo-ya." he embraced Kwangsoo as soon as he reached."Do you have an extra set of clothes?" he continued.

"Yes hyung," Kwangsoo brought Jaesuk to his bag where he took out some clothes.

"Why didn't you change your clothes hyung?" Kwangsoo asked as he watched him change.

"I gave my clothes to Jihyo.Her clothes got dirty when it fell in the toilet" Jaesuk casually spoke.

"Huh? How did it fall? What did you do hyung? Were you in the cubicle with her?" Kwangsoo bombarded him with questions.

"What are you talking about Kwangsoo-ya. There was an insect in her cubicle and her clothes got dirty as it fell when she panicking and jumping around the toilet." Jaesuk avoided his gaze. Kwangsoo looks at him suspiciously.

"Hyung, explain in details what happened," 

"Kwangsoo-ssi , nothing happened." Jaesuk pats Kwangsoo on the back, ignored the giraffe who was rattling away as they head back to the members.