Water Games

Scandal

The next game was an outdoor water game. A large pool could be seen in the middle of the park. In the pool lies a narrow  floating platform.

The objective of the game was to push the other couple off the floating platform into the water.The first two couples competing were the Sukie brothers and KwangMong couple.

Jaesuk stood nervously as Sukjin urged him forward.

On the other side of the same platform, Kwangsoo defends his noona.

"Hyung, stop pushing me forward." Sukjin used Jaesuk as his shield. Kwangsoo aggresively attacks as he manage to grab Sukjin's arm and pulls him away from his shield. An easy target after losing Jaesuk, Kwangsoo throws Sukjin into the water.

Jaesuk stumbles around the unstable platform after grasping the situation.

He swung his mucular arms and got a grip of Kwangsoo's sleeves. Jaesuk wasn't as strong as Jongkook but he definitely had enough muscles to fight the younger ones.

After a few minutes of brawling Jaesuk managed to dunk Kwangsoo into the water.

Jaesuk exhausted after the fight took a breather.Jihyo took the opportunity and pounced on Jaesuk catching him off guard.

He lied flat on his back unable to move as Jihyo climbed on him pressing him down.Jaesuk looked astonished and shocked unable to react.

"What...what are you doing Jihyo ssi?" Jaesuk could not believe the fact that Jihyo is on top of him dominating him on the platform infront of everyone.He could feel so many things during the heat of the moment. His heart was beating out of his chest and he felt his blood gushing throughout his body. He breathed deeper as he looks up at her.

The rays of the sun  above blinded him.Everything seemed like a fantasy.Her beautiful curls swayed as the wind blew it against her face.Her lovable huge eyes stared deep into his soul.He wished the moment could last a little longer.

"Jaesuk ah,what are you doing?" Sukjin's fatherly voice snapped him out of his thoughts as he watched Jihyo pinning him down.

Jaesuk broke free from her,placing his hand on her slim waist pushing her sides towards the end of the platform. Eventhough she resisted, he managed to move her as she tipped towards the water.

As she sowly manoeuvred into the cold water, she wraps her arms around him clinging onto him causing them both to submerge into the pool.

Jaesuk's arm subconsciously held her by her waist as he pulled her up above the water. Jihyo still clinging onto him with her eyes shut.

Jaesuk slightly tapped her back as she opened her eyes.

The members praised Jihyo. "Woah, she put up a good fight."

Jaesuk couldn't take his eyes of her feeling worried. "Are you okay?" he whispered. Jihyo nods.

He glanced at her, and grabbed a towel nearby covering her see through white tee as he carried her out of the water.