Soaked Sleeves

Scandal

"Ugh! Jaesuk you stupid fool! Look at what you've done!" Jaesuk slammed his head on the steering wheel as he vents his frustration. He looked out of his passenger seat's window and watched her cold back slowly leaving. 

 
"Jihyo ya , I'm not even sure what I'm feeling right now. I'm so sorry." Jaesuk felt his face heat up in anger.
 
Jaesuk's Place
 
He crept in the bedroom as he tried to be as silent as possible. Tip toeing himself around the room not wanting to wake his wife up.
 
"Where have you been?" she mumbled.
 
Jaesuk switched on the dim table light upon seeing his wife greeting him with her arms crossed as she sat on the chair.
 
"Oh-," he exclaimed as he gave her a cheeky smile. 
 
"You didn't even fetch me and Jiho at the airport. Did you forget we would be home today?" she glared at him.
 
"Ayy hunny, I'm sorry sweetheart, I didn't forget.I had filming today and it ended late. I got you and Jiho some gifts." Jaesuk snuggled up to her and cuddled her.
 
"Do you think showering me with gifts would make me forgive you for not fetching me?" she glared at her husband.
 
"Yes, I got you a pretty dress." Jaesuk gave her a smooch.
 
"You are forgiven," just like Jaesuk, his wife had patience of a saint and although she is dominant her heart is easily swayed with her husband's antics.
 
Jaesuk carressed his wife's skin as he spoke.
"I'm sorry to keep you waiting , filming ended so late today and I sent Jihyo home today." 
 
She pouts in jealousy.
 
"You're so cute when you're mad ," Jaesuk looks at her lovingly.
 
That night Jaesuk had trouble sleeping. Even with his eyes tightly shut , he was disturbed by the constant thought of what happened earlier. He felt his adrenaline rush as he was hit by insomnia. He clenched his jaw as he felt the clump of sweat at the back of his lower spine.
 
Suddenly, he felt a warm touch on his chest. Unable to open his eyes he gasped as a soft whisper entered his ears.
"Oppa, why are you doing this to me. I thought there was something between us." the voice lingered as his eyebrows frowned in fear. 
 
Jaesuk sprung up and sat, his chest pounded grasping for air. Looking around he saw his wife soundly asleep. 
 
He reached for his phone as he left the room. Fingers punching her number on his phone calling her but to no avail.
 
"Is she sleeping?" he asked himself. 
 
He grabbed the car keys as he left the house. Jaesuk decided to go to her place.
 
His mind full of her throughout the whole journey, wondering about how she would react seeing him.
 
Jihyo's Place
 
He stood nervously as he waited for her. The door creaked open revealing her shagged look. Her swollen puffy eyes looks as if its on the verge of tears. Her sleeves soaked in tears, in her palm , a few crumpled tissues.
 
"Jihyo ya," his helpless voice escaped from his mouth. 
 
Her body leaned on the door for support as she stared on the ground not showing the beads of tears rolling down her cheeks. 
 
Unbearable to see the sight , Jaesuk stretched out his arms as he grabbed her by her head and pulled her into his chest. 
 
"I'm sorry." he apologized at that moment it seems like the only thing he could feel was her arms wrapped around him as she tightly squeezed him into a hug. She longed for that feeling whereby everything she thought of fell into place.