Shopping

Scandal
Jaesuk grabbed his phone as he dialed her number. "Jihyo-ya, are you busy right now?-" He the corner of his dried lips. "So,my wife and son are coming back to Korea after a long holiday trip and I was wondering what could be a perfect welcome home gift for her and Jiho. I have no idea right now." 
 
"Ah oppa , I know a place that has really nice dresses,clothes and accesories. In fact, I'm here shopping right now, in the mall. Do you want to join me? I can help you pick  dresses for your wife since I've got good taste." she boasted.
 
"Oh god she's bragging again, excuse me lady I have good taste too, just text me the name of the mall you're at. I'll be there." Jaesuk chuckled, ended the call and grabbed his car keys. 
 
-
 
He entered the shop, his eyes wandered around. "Oppa , over here." he heard Jihyo's voice. She was busy going through a rack filled with dresses. "So what are you planning to get?" she surveyed around. "I'm not sure either, " Jaesuk scratched his head drowning in the sea of clothes. "What colour does your wife like?" Jihyo asked looking into his eyes. She could see him blinking clueless not knowing the answer to the question. He grinned sheepishly. "Okay why not blue since it's your favourite colour?" she started picking out the ocean coloured dresses behind her. "Oh, how did you know I like blue?" he shadowed Jihyo from the back. "Oppa , I know a lot about you more than you think."she held up a dress as the salesperson attended to her. 
 
"Miss, would you like to get that dress? What size do you want to get?" he asked.
 
Jihyo turned to Jaesuk , once again he blankly stared at the dress. "Er,what's your size Jihyo ya?"
 
"I'll get a size S, for this." Jihyo smiled to the salesperson as he hurried off to get the dress.
 
" You don't know your wife's clothing size? You're such a terrible husband oh my." she hissed.
 
"I don't know anything about girl stuff, and she looks like your size anyway." Jaesuk rolled his eyes. 
 
The salesperson came back with the dress. "Is this okay? There's a fitting room to your left you might want to try it first." 
 
"Okay thank you." 
 
Jihyo grabbed Jaesuk by his arm and dragged him.
 
"Ya! Where are we going?" 
 
"To the dressing room duh."