I became friend with...

SNSD & YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

‘’My name is Kim Taeyeon, the leader of SNSD’’

You were stun, staring at her hand, still amazed by her beauty.

‘Kim..Taeyeon…?’’ your eyes went wide open ‘’oh my god’’ you didn’t know how to react so you were just staring there dumbfounded staring at her. ‘’Really?...Kim Taeyeon From SNSD??’’

She roll her eyes and laugh:’’Come on, I took off my mask and sunglasses, you still can’t recognize me???’’

You just stare at her:’’I’m sorry…I…m actually…I euh…don’t really follow kpop much…’’

She frowned:’’Oh..but how did you hear of SNSD then’?’

‘’Oh…I really like some of the songs and my friends often send me news about you girls…’’

She was disappointed and look down:’’I see…we are not that famous then..’’

You felt bad for hurting her: ‘’Nono!! You girls are very popular!! Like very popular!! If my friends were here, trust me they would have jump on you already!!! It’s just..me, im sorry to disappoint you…’’ and you pouted

She giggled:’’You are cute’’

You were staring at her:’’Huh..?’’

‘’Well then, I guess I’ll give you a chance to get to know me personally then’’ she smile. (Gosh, her smile is so radiant, your heart was jumping so fast that it feel like it would jump out)

She still giggle at you for keep staring at her:’’Come on, let’s go explore the city’’ 

You look at her:’’Nono, you are an idol, what if people see you…’’

‘’Well, you didn’t even recognize me so maybe they don’t either’’ she wink at you which made you pout and blushes even more.

‘’I’m sorry!!!!’’ you pouted

She laughed:’’Don’t worry I’ll put on my mask and everything back on, it will be hard for them to recognize me that way’’

You just nod:’’But if anything, we will leave okay?’’

She smile and put on her disguise and both of you went out.

She brought you around the city, showing you some of their popular stop for tourist.

You were taking picture, but from time to time, you couldn’t stop yourself from stealing some shot of Taeyeon, even though she’s all in disguise. For supper, she brought you to a small restaurant to eat. You were looking around and was amaze.

Taeyeon:’’What’s wrong??’’

‘’Oh, no nothing, just surprise..’’

‘’About?’’

‘’Well you know…you…eating in a small restaurant like this…I would only picture you in those you know, big pretty restaurant.’’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter