The Contest Part 1

SNSD & YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day, Taeyeon asked you to meet up with her in the mall. She will join you right after her interview. You were walking around the mall and notice that there were so many people gathering up in the center; there was an event.

You had nothing to do anyways so you walk toward the event and try to peek at what’s happening. You heard people screaming “SNSD! SNSD!” You were curious, you didn’t know that snsd had an event today. Then you notice that there was only one member there; Jessica.

You hear the MC talking about a competition between SNSD JESSICA and 2 girls from the new group.

“Since it’s obviously unfair for Jessica to battle with two people, Jessica will get to have a fan to partner up with her. Anyone want to volunteer?” at that moment you hear people screaming so loudly, fans jumping up and down trying to get the MC attention to pick them.

MC:”Now now, before we started, the fan who helped Jessica win will get something very special in return with Jessica!!”

*Loud screaming*

MC:”BUT! If Jessica and you lose, Jessica and you will have to suffer a big punishment from the group in which they will choose what it is! So if you don’t want your idol to suffer you better work hard for it!”

*Louder screaming*

MC:”Before we begin the real game, we will have some tests for Jessica to chose who will be her partner. Now each one of you standing here have received a little paper ball when you walk into the mall. Please look at the number on the screen and walk up the scene.”

You start to giggle, thinking how this event is entertaining, so you decided to stick around and watch while waiting for Taeyeon. Then there were few people walking up.

MC:”We are still missing one more person, please check your paper ball!!”

You were looking around, seem like everyone were sad that their paper ball wasn’t the number on the screen. So you took out yours and look at it and went stun. Oh no…omg…

Then someone beside you screamed:”OH MY GOD! YOU GOT THE NUMBER!!”

You wanted to throw the ball away, you knew this would end bad you wanted to run away but nope you got drag up the stage.

The moment you got drag up, you see Jessica staring at you, basically mouthing to you:”What the hell are you doing here”

MC:”Okay Jessica, go greet your 6 fans here in which one of them will become your partner!”

Jessica go greet one by one, trying her best to give them a warm smile, which is kinda hard since she was known as the “ice princess”. When she reach you and was giving you a hug you hear her whisper in english :”You understand English right? So you better not win and get out of this event before you screw me over ______.” Then she smiled at you and walk away.

Wow, that whisper already froze your whole body. She was indeed the ice princess you think, so scary. You were thinking how to get out of this; pretend to faint? Pretend to be sick? No..that would look so bad..

MC:”Okay, so we will be doing 2 games, and the last one standing will be Jessica destined one!”

*Fan screaming*

You figure if you lose you will be out! You smiled happily knowing how smart you are.

MC:”GAME ONE: All 6 of you will be test on your physical skill. But before that, let’s take a break, we will be back in 15 minutes!”

Then the MC ask all 6 of u to go behind the scene:”Okay, so we will be doing physical test so basically you just run back and forth”

You all nod and went

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter