You don't know me?

SNSD & YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“WHO ARE YOU!! YOU THIEF!! HOW DARE YOU ENTER OUR DORM!?” screamed someone with a super high pitch.

As you turn around, surprised by the sudden accusation, you wanted to explain to her but you were too late, you see this crazy beautiful girl dashing toward you.

The next moment you opened your eyes, you see this girl sitting on top of you hitting you with her hand. It does hurt but, when you look at the position she was in and how close you two were, you couldn’t stop yourself for finding her beautiful.

Then she pinch your ears super hard:”YAH!! YOU THIEF!! WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU ARE LOOKING AT!!!” as she was about to slap you, you close eyes, expecting a hard hit. But then both of you heard:”STOP!!!!!! SHE’S MY FRIEND!!”

You two turned around and see that it was Taeyeon.

Taeyeon grab the girl wrist and pull her away and came to get you up.

Taeyeon:”Are you okay??? _______””

You nodded, still surprise of what just happened

Taeyeon:”You shouldn’t just hit someone like that!!” she scolds her member.

“BUT!! Tae!!! A stranger suddenly show up in our dorm, how do you expect me to greet her?? Hi, nice to meet you, welcome to our dorm stranger???!!”

Tae didn’t know how to answer, her member was indeed right.

You lowly mumble:”But..that’s kinda what happened though…” which earned a giggle from Taeyeon.

That member gave you a deadly glare which made your spine felt cold at that moment.

Taeyeon giggle:”Okay okay, ________, you must know her, and she’s Jessica, Jessica Jung”

You just stare at her:”Ah..euh nice to meet you Jessica…” as you held your hand to her, wanting to shake her hand.

She ignored your hand and just kept giving you her cold glare which made you feel uneasy.

Taeyeon:”Enough, Jessie, you are making her feel uncomfortable.”

Jessie:”Whatever! THIEF! Then she walked back to her room” making both you and Taeyeon dumfounded.

Taeyeon:”Hm..yeah, she must be just very tired from her pack schedule lately, please don’t take it at heart, she’s not that bad usually…”

You just nodded but then you notice that you were holding something, the first aid box:”!!!! TAEYEON!!! GO TO THE SOFA!! LET’S PUT THE FIRST AID KIT ON YOU!!”

 

After a while of wrapping Taeyeon band-aid, Taeyeon couldn’t hold her laughter anymore. Her leg look swollen but not because her leg was swollen but because of the way you wrap the bandaid. It was all over the place.

You pouted:”Mianhe…I…it’s the first time I wrap it…”

Taeyeon smiled and pat your head:”Don’t worry, here let me do it.”

Within few minutes, Taeyeon wrap it nicely which made you pout even more.

“If you could do it in just a few minutes…why didn’t you say so!! Make me waste almost half an hour for this!!!”

Taeyeon:”Well…it was kinda cute seeing you clueless on what you are doi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter