The Contest Part 2

SNSD & YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MC:”Welcome back everyone! Now let’s get started. So as you all know, people who participate are Jessica number one fans right?!”

*FAN SHOUTING YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!*

MC:”So, we will have the fan come up here and chose some card as to what to do, people don’t know what it is until we do the game”

You walk up and look at the table: Hmm…

Hot Pepper Cucumber Running 200m Meditate for 10 minutes Game with Apple Game with Knife

MC:”So you have to select 3 cards”

You selected 3 happily and very easily.

MC look at your selection and eyes went widen:”Wow..Well, I guess this will be a fun game!”

Jessica looks at the MC feeling insecure…

Now let’s start with the new group first! They each pick up their card and they had the same pick so they pass through the test easily!

MC:”As expected! Now let’s get to Jessica turn!”

*Fan screaming YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS*

MC:”So, first there are 2 dishes in front of Jessica, she has to chose which one to eat. If what _____ chose is right then they don’t need to eat what’s in front of them. If they chose the wrong one then they will have to eat both!”

Jessica looks at the 2 dishes: Hot pepper VS Cucumber

She froze on the spot the moment she sees the cucumber and quickly grab the hot pepper in which shock you.

MC:”HAHA, so as everyone know, Jessica CAN’T STAND CUCUMBER! So as _____________ should be her number one fan, what did she chose?!”

Fans:”HOT PEPPER!!!”

MC:”Hahaha, here’s the answer, __________ have chosen CUCUMBER!!”

Jessica eyes went wild:”WHAT!?”

You:”Uh oh…”

Jessica:”omg..what?!”

MC:”Therefore, the two of them need to eat the cucumber!”

You quickly grab the cucumber and ate them all which shock everyone

MC:”Oh ..well, okay that work…now there’s only pepper left..”

Jessica gulped Uh oh..if I eat that, my throat will be…in bad condition tomorrow…

You gulped looking at the hot pepper and without waiting you quickly ate them all too. You were tearing up, you can’t really stand pepper.

MC:”Well well, I guess this fan want to make Jessica shock but still eat everything for her!! What a good fan!!!”

You wanted water but they weren’t giving you any.

As 2nd game was staring the idols speak up:”Actually, let’s do the same test together, if Jessica and _______ can go longer than we will lose”

Jessica was shock, what exactly are they playing for them to be so sure that she will lose?!

MC:” Well well, if so, let’s proceeds with the game!!”

Now let’s look at what _____________ chose:”Game with Apple!” of course, better than “Game with knife right?!”

You just nod

Jessica gulp, not sure what is waiting for her.

MC:”Now, there will 3 slices of apple on the table, one of you will have to take the apple and feed to the other with your mouth then both of you have to eat the slice of apple so on and on. Whoever finishes first will win!”

The idols were quick to get started, and everything went with the flows while Jessica quickly bites on the apple to feed you, you felt awkward. You slowly bite on it while she was biting it faster, you gulped, your lips were getting closer and closer. Then suddenly you felt her lips on you. As if Jessica didn’t feel it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter