Random Cook

SNSD & YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You’ve been seeing Taeyeon from time to time lately, and those are the time where you were the happiest, but times pass by too fast when you are together. You were sitting at the mall, resting your leg and thinking what you should do, you know that today you won’t be seeing Taeyeon because she has a full day pack and some interview.

You started to walk around, go into some stores and shop around. You bought a few small things for your friends as souvenirs. Then you got a call from Taeyeon.

“Hey ________________”

“Hi!!!!” you smile happily

“______, I’ll finish my schedule early today because it got cancel, you want to meet me at the dorm entrance?”

“Yes of course!”

“Perfect, I’ll see you soon then”

You close the phone and you couldn’t stop yourself from smiling, she just made your day.

You were wondering if you should take the cab there or walk there since its like a 20-30minutes walk. You decide to walk, knowing how Taeyeon is, she will get there late. You reach the dorm place and you stood there. After a while, you still didn’t see Taeyeon so you text her saying that you are waiting in front of the dorm and when will she be arriving.

<>

<>

<>

<>

<>

<> you sigh then you took the elevator up and enter the passcode into the dorm.

As you entered, no one was there like Taeyeon said. You sat on the sofa, not sure of what to do. You decide to close your eyes and take a nap, but after a while, you got woke up by your own stomach growl. You sigh I should have eaten something before coming…

Then your phone was vibrating, you open the message

<>

You smile, she’s still so caring about you when she’s busy at work. You stood up and walk to the kitchen. You opened the fridge and you see some egg, veggie and meat. Then you open some drawer and see some instant noodle.

You took the noodle from the instant noodle and some meat and veggie and started to cook. While cooking, you suddenly heard some sound.

“Ahhhhh! So tired!!! Thanks god our next event got cancel!!!” says a girl

“Yeah you are right…oh my god I just want to eat now!” says another girl

“Oh my god yes food…I want to eat…”

You freaked out…you don’t know who they are but must be 2 of Taeyeon groupmate, you weren’t sure what you should do, should you go out to greet them or…. Then

“Hmm, Yoona, can you smell it?? The food smells so good!!”

“Yeah you are right Soo!!! Whoever that’s in the kitchen, please cook some more for us!!!!” screamed Yoona

“Yeah!!!” says Sooyoung

You just stood there in the kitchen, then you took more ramen and meat and veggie and started to cook. They were chit chatting on the sofa while waiting for the food. Then when the food was ready, you put the foods on the table and said:”Food is ready, come and eat”

“OKAY!!!” screamed the two girls.

You quickly walk back into the kitchen

The girl came and sat down to eat:”Oh my god, i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter