Shopping Trip

SNSD & YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After a while, you heard loud noise coming from the living so you decided to walk out. The girls see you:”HEY!!! _______________ Good job!!! Omg it was priceless to see Sica shock face!! Hahaha!!”

Jessica:”SHUT UP GIRLS!!! ARGG!!” as she sees you she walked into the kitchen.

Tiffany:”Jess, what are you doing in the kitchen! Don’t burn it!!” which earn everyone a laugh and Sica even more frustrated.

You gulped and walk into the kitchen:”I’ll cook you girls supper okay?”

Everyone look at you:”Jinja?! YAY!!!!”

Taeyeon:”No, she’s our guest for real, let’s just order some take out”

Sooyoung:”But Tae!! Her cooking was so good!!!”

Yoona quickly nods beside her:”Yeah!!! Plus you don’t mind right _______________?”

You just smiled and walked into the kitchen but forgot that Jessica was there.

She was holding a knife, you slowly walk over and take the knife away from her:”I’ll take care of it from here…”
She glare at you:”Fine, you better cook us something good” then she walked away.

You gulped then look at the refrigerator:”Euh…There’s nothing much here..I’ll need to go to the market, is there one near here?”

Yoona:”Yeah! There’s one 2 streets down, I’ll come with you!”

You smiled:”Okay, thank you euh…Yoona?”

She giggle:”Yeap, I’m Yoona, you remember me!”

You smiled then go get your purse.

Tiffany:”What do you think you are doing, here take this, she gave u a card.”

You stare at her:”Huh”

Sunny:”It’s our grocery card, so just use it to buy the foods, of course the cost will be on us you pabo!”

You stare at the card:”Euh…Hm…I can buy it..”

Sooyoung took the card and drag you out:”Let’s go!” then Yoona ran after you girls.

You three were walking toward the supermarket, you felt awkward, you don’t really know them but those two kept bickering with each other calling each other shilskin. You giggle at their interaction: “You two must be so close.”

Sooyoung:”Us?! No way!! She always steal my foods!”

Yoona:”What?! No!! You are the one who always take a bite into my food when im not watching!!”

The moment you three reach the supermarket, you see those two get the car and start putting food into the car. You were surprise at their speed on getting food but when you look at the car, everything was just snacks.

You:”Hm…Isn’t there a bit too much snacks…?”

Sooyoung:”Oh that’s not even enough for us, imagine having Yoona around!”

Yoona came with even more snacks:”Hey don’t talk bad about me! You are talking about yourself?!”

Sooyoung:”Whatever! We have the card to buy food! So might as well!”  as Sooyoung take out the credit card.

Yoona quickly nod:”Yeah!!! Let’s gooooooo get some more!!”

Then suddenly, the card got grab away.

Sooyoung:”What the!” then they look at the person

Sooyoung:”YAH! YOU MIDGET! WHAT YOU DOING?!”

Sunny:”I knew we shouldn’t leave you two shilshkin with the card!” then she start putting snacks back into the rack

Yoona:”Yah!!! Nooooooo my snacks!!!”

Sooyoung:”No!! YAH YOU MIDGET!!!”

Sunny:”SHUT UP YOU GIANT!!”

You giggle and took the car to get some actual food which they were arguing

Then when you meet up with the girls you see that the car only have half of the snacks and you see Yoona and Sooyoung pouting.

Sunny:”You got all the foods you need _________? You can get anything you want.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter