They Trick You

SNSD & YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TaeTiSo finally finish their schedule and was heading home. Taeyeon was sighing that she made you wait for so long. As their car pull over, she quickly get out of the car and go up to the dorm leaving Tiffany and Seohyun confused of why is their unnie rushing like this.

As she opened the door, she noticed the girls shoes there Uh oh…I hope she’s okay…

Then as Taeyeon walk in, she saw someone was tie on the chair, in the middle of the living room with a bag on the head. She freaked out and quickly came to you:”_______, is that you?”

She removed the bag:”oh my god ! ________________ are you okay??!!!” Then you open your eyes, you fell asleep from waiting.

You slowly open your eyes and see Taeyeon in front of you:”Oh..Taeyeon unni…you are finally home…”

She apologizes and quickly remove the rope and everything:”Urk! Who tie you like this?!”

You just stares at her:”Hm..everyone? there were…4 of them…”  

Taeyeon just look at you:”Sigh, sorry my girls are kinda crazy…”

Then we heard the door open, the girls were coming out:”Ah, so it was true that you are TaeTae friend.” They said and sat down on the sofa.

Tae:”Sigh, girls, seriously?! You had to do this?”

Yoona giggle:”Well, it was funny, the way you freak out when you saw her attach to the chair, rare to see you panick” she laugh with the girls

Tae:”Very funny girls!!!”

You:”It’s okay Taeyeon…it’s either that or send me to the police station since they don’t know me…”

Taeyeon roll her eyes:”No _____, they know it’s the truth…”

You stare at her:”What..do you mean?”

Tae:”Well, if they don’t trust you, they would have send you right away to police station..would not give you the chance to stay in the dorm longer..”

You:”……………………………………”

The girls came to you:”hehe sorry! _____________ it was funny though, by the way your food is delicious!”

You just smile at them:”…Thank you…” you were speechless, you got fool and panic for nothing..”

Then Jessica walked out, and you were just glaring at her.

Jessica glare back at you:”What, thief?”

You:”What! You .. PIG!”

Her eyes went wild open:”Excuse me?!”

You:” You are excuse Pig!”

The girls were panicking on the way you talk to Jess.

Taeyeon hold you back:”What’s wrong ______??”

You:”When I asked her for help she just left me there saying I am a thief and totally didn’t help me out!!”

Taeyeon laugh:”It’s okay, she know that they all know you are not, that’s why…”

You just pout and stood there

Then you heard some people walking in, it was the other members.

“Unnies, why are you all so loud” says a small voice

“Yeah you girls! We can hear you from outside!” says another one but her voice was stronger

“Hey Tiff and Seo, nothing just TaeTae brought a friend home.”

Tiffany quickly walk to you:”Nice to meet you!!! I’m Tiffany!” then she hug you

You were kinda shock because in your mind, the Korean people aren’t so touchy. You just look at her and smile:”Hi…My name is __________”

She gave you an eye smile that made you stare at her:”Wow, your eyes is like smiling!”

She laugh:”Yeah that’s what they all said”

Yoona:”Yep and that’s the charm that she use to make people fall for her” which earn a smack from Tiffany :”Not only my eye smile ok?” which made all the members laugh.

You just s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter