My Name Is...

SNSD & YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

‘’Yes mom, I will be careful. Yes I won’t talk to stranger, yes I’ll behave and I will call you once I land.’’ You sigh in defeat


Then you looked at your message before getting into the plane.


“Buy us lots of popular group poster!!! Get them their signature if you can!!!`


‘’Look where you are going!! Maybe an idol would walk in front of you and you won’t even notice it!!!’’


‘’Take a lot of picture!! Eat a lot of food!!!’’


You smiled at your friends’ message and then close your cell phone, ready for the plane to take off. You closed your eyes and think about the messages. What they said is quite true, you weren’t a big fan of any special group. You only follow/know them because your friends send you video and news about them. 
After you reach your destination, you went to check-in in the hotel and leave your luggage there. You took your camera and started to walk around the city, taking picture of the surrounding. 


As you were walking by, you see a creepy alley, you quickly walk faster, remember that your mom told you to be careful and to stay away. But as you walk by, you see some men surrounding a small person. You heard the person tell them to go away but the men doesn’t seem like they would listen. You want to go to help but then your mom word was repeating again ‘’Stay away from trouble, don’t get involved in anything’’ but you couldn’t risk it. You don’t want someone to get hurt, especially one that you could prevent it.


So you walked to the alley and started to scream:’’Help!! Police over here!! Some men are attacking someone!! Help!!’’
The men turned around and saw you, they were scare that the police was coming. As they were going to run away they screamed at you:’’STFU B!tch!! We will get you back for this!!’’


You quickly ran to the stranger and both of you ran away from the creepy alley to somewhere safer on the street.
Looking at the clothing and the build of this person, you assume that it’s a girl dressing like a tomboy. She has mask covering her face and was wearing a hat so you couldn’t really see how she look like. 


‘’Hey, are you okay??’’ You asked
 “Yeah..I’m fine…Thank you…”
“You welcome, please be careful”
“Your accent, you don’t sound like you are from korea”
“Yeah, I came from Canada to visit”
“Oh..I see..’’
‘’Yeah, I just landed this morning, well I’ll see you around’’ you smile and was going to walk away.
‘’Hm, I want to thank you for helping me..Let me treat you to a meal..’’
‘’Ah, don’t worry about it!’’
‘’Please, I need to return this favor’’
‘’Hm..alright, instead of treating me to a meal, can you show me around the city?’’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter