Hoseok and Jimin's Problem

Bangtan Clash (Series)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoongi went to the rooftop to check on Taehyung. 'Gosh, this kid.' He hadn't come back since lunch and it's almost time to go home.

 

Yoongi swung the door surprised to see Taehyung sleeping and cuddling with "... wait. Hoseok?" 

 

He couldn't believe that he was actually worried for Tae but then he finds both of them here sleeping peacefully.

 

"ing hell." He went closer, standing above their heads. "Ya! wake up you pabo!" he was (*gently) kicking Taehyung's head.

 

Taehyung immediately opened his eyes. "but hyung it's still early!" He hugged Hoseok tightly causing the other to stir from his sleep.

 

"ahm.." Hoseok started.

 

Taehyung looked at him "What happened to your face hyung? Did you get a surgery?"

 

"What?" Hoseok mused.

 

"it's not like you needed that though, your old face was attractive." He said a matter of factly. "..but you look cuter now." he grinned.

 

"Did you just call me cute?"

 

Yoongi stares down at them, amused. "WTF tae."

 

Taehyung then raised his head, shocked to see Yoongi standing there. He immediately stand up and clings on him.

 

He looked down at Hoseok then stares back to Yoongi. "Hyung, who is that?"

 

"How did you end up sleeping with him if you didn't know him?" Taehyung just stared at him ".. but I was cuddling with you."

'his clueless.' Yoongi ju

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter