How I Met Him

Bangtan Clash (Series)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 3

 

Hi there ! xD so i'm on a dead end with yoomin's story. Probably because I started with, you know THAT xD haha i don't have an idea on what to write next. So I'll start Namjin's story. ge see ya latoor!! ^o^ ^o^ ^o^

~~~~

(Btw, this happened the night after Yoongi got scolded)

 

Namjoon woke up in the middle of the night not finding Jin beside him. Oh no don't tell me. He smiled and immediately went to the kitchen.

"You’re awake?" Jin turns around and asked when he saw Namjoon leaning on the kitchen door wearing pajamas

"Ah yea. You’re eating again!" Jin just shrug and continued scanning the fridge. "What are you having?"

"Ahm ice cream and leftover pizza." He went to the table and placed his food. "Do you want some?"

Jin was about to turn around when Namjoon came and hugged him from behind, "Nah, I'm good."

"ahm, is something wrong hon?"

"Nothing, I'm just....." He turned Jin around so he could see his face "... I'm sorry for today." and shook his head.

The other smirked. "Come on." he cupped his face and lifts it up making their forehead touch. "I told you, its fine" he give him a reassuring smile, "... just don't do it again. ok?"

"I won't" he smiled and kissed Jin's lips. "I love you hon." he then rest his head on the others shoulder. "Your shoulders... they're really broad."

Jin chuckled "I love you too" I can't believe this is my Namjoon. "Can you still remember the first time we've met?"

"Yea, at school."

"So you don't then."

"What?!" Namjoon raised his head. "What do you mean?"

"I'll tell you. Let me eat first." Jin removed Namjoons arms and ate his food.

"Now I'm curious, hurry!!" he stayed there looking at him intensely.

"I will, but I can't concentrate with you looking at me like that!" he shooed the other "Wait for me in the room."

"Ok." he bent down to kiss him "Hurry!"

~~~~~~

Jin entered the room saw Namjoon already asleep. I'll tell you tomorrow then. He lies beside him, tucked both of them, and kissed the others forehead. "Goodnight hon."

Namjoon immediately open his eyes. "I wasn't asleep. Sorry."

"I had the trouble of tucking you in you know." Jin smiled.

“It just felt good.” He blushed.

Jin move closer to Namjoon and whisper in his ears “You’re too cute…. Stop seducing me.” It almost sounded more like a moan, which gave him shivers.

“W-wha- ahhm” What the hell. “D-do y-you want t-to ahmm.” I want him. Sh*t.

“I do.” Jin chuckled “but the others are here and I know you’re tired. I’m going to let you rest for tonight.”

Namjoon can’t help but be disappointed, That was embar—

“…Just for tonight.” Namjoon looked at Jin’s direction, he wasn’t looking.

“J-just for t-tonight?” Jin smiled and said “Ofcourse! I won’t let you slip next time and I’ll have to punish you for what happened tonight. Get ready for that.”

Oh my God!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter