JUNGKOOK SCORES: PART2

Bangtan Clash (Series)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hyung, let’s go get ice cream.” Taehyung said as he slam down on his bed beside Yoongi.

“It’s 12 mn Tae.” Yoongi rolled his eyes. “Can you please stop craving something in the middle of the night?!”
 

“Nope.” He smirked. “…because my stomach is a rebel, and a rebel can never be tamed.” He said while holding his fist up in the air.

“Nice.” Yoongi deadpans. “Okay, there’s no point arguing.” He stood up and drag Taehyung out their apartment. He didn’t even try to reason because Taehyung will just whine, and a whining Taehyung makes Yoongi’s life a living hell. With all the years they spent together Yoongi learned to just let Taehyung be in the hard way.

There was one time Yoongi pulled his hand from Taehyung’s hold when they’re in the mall because his holding too many bags on one hand and his trying to find his wallet, Taehyung looked at him sadly and started crying. You could only imagine how hard it was for him to calm him down while everyone else in the mall thinks he broke up with him and send him glares for hurting this poor young baby (insert Yoongi’s sigh). Anyway, the good thing about having him is that he’ll never leave you alone, even when Yoongi REALLY wants him to (insert sigh number 2).

They went to the nearest convenience store holding hands, again ‘there’s no point arguing’. 

“Do you want cookies and cream Tae?” he said as he pulled him to the fridge.

“Yes hyung.” He said smiling at him. “It will be my treat so get whatever flavor you want.”

“Nope.” Yoongi shake his head. “I’ll pay Tae, I won’t let my favorite dongsaeng pay.” He said while ruffling the others hair.

“Will you treat me too hyung?” someone said behind Yoongi and Taehyung which made them looked behind.

“Jungkook!” Taehyung said happily.

“Hi there kook, are you alone?” Yoongi said worriedly.

“Hello Yoongi and Taehyung hyung.” Jungkook greet them and bowed.

Yoongi smiled. Jungk

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter