Jimin meets V: part 2

Bangtan Clash (Series)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~taehyung~

he just finished showering, still half and just towel covering his lower body, and found yoongi in the living room. 

 

"hyung!" he called out to the male who's probably dozing off at the moment.

 

"hmmm?"

 

"i just finished showering." he stated while sitting beside him in the sofa. "..tell me about jimin already."

 

"still pushy as ever." he looked at tae and can't help but scan his body. 'he's kinda hot.' not that he's interested in tae but 'he's really hot.'

 

"like what you see hyung?" taehyung smiled at him and wink.

 

"i do." others would probably deny it but not him. he's swaeg. "..but I don't like you."

 

he stood up. "i'll go shower first. wait for a bit." he headed to the bathroom leaving taehyung alone.

 

'he's so sassy. why would jimin like him?' tae smirked at the thought. 'well, they would probably look cute together.'

 

he watched tv while waiting "should i get dress?.... nah. he said i should wait for him."

 

*few minutes later

dingdong3x (*doorbell xD)

 

"hyung!" tae shouted from the living room. "are you expecting someone?!"

 

"no!" yoongi replied from the bathroom. "just answer it, I'm still finishing up!"

 

"ne!" he head to the door and was surprised to see who it was.

 

'ah. Park Jimin' he smirked.

 

jimin was more than shock to see the guy from earlier answer the door and to add to that he was half with just a piece of cloth draped around his waist.

 

"what are you doing in yoongi hyung's apartment?" he's pissed and the way his features harden he's not making any effort to hide it.

 

"well.." tae was taken aback 'this jimin guy is a little scary.' "thats because i--"

 

"tae ? who's that?" yoongi was standing in the living room, angle forbidding him to see the person behind the door. "and why aren't you dressed?" he stared at tae while drying his hair with a towel.

 

"so are you." taehyung smiled. "besides you told me to wait for you." he opened the door wide enough for yoongi to have an eye contact with..

'Park ing Jimin.' yoongi u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter