The Meeting

Bangtan Clash (Series)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 1

Jhope immediately went to the dance floor and Jimin head to the bar counter and ordered a drink. He plans on drinking lightly tonight, surely Hobbie would be really wasted so he needs to drive him home. I knew there was something fishy about this. Hobbie took him for this. Arg.

He turns around and scanned the dance floor. Nothing interesting, this will be a long night. That's until he saw a glimpse of a really fair and cute guy, sitting and laughing with someone.

Is that his boyfriend? No fun. He smirked. After a while he saw the other took his phone. The two strangers exchange glances and the cute guy looked pissed but signaled the other to answer the phone. The other immediately took the call and left.

Oh wrong move man. Jimin smirked. You gave me a chance to steal him. He then finished his drink and head to the direction of the cute guy.

~yoongi~

"Hyung, Jin is calling." my eyes widen.

"You didn't turn your phone off?!" aish, I'm so pissed.

"Well, I thought he might be worried if he can't contact us." Namjoon turn his head away and blushed.

Gosh, what happened to this guy? I signaled him to answer his phone. He immediately did, and ran outside. Great! Surely Jin hyung would be hear any minute. That guy acts like my mom!

But really, why is Namjoon acting like that? aish, I will never fall in love. He rolled his eyes and drinks the remaining liquid in his glass.

"Hi!" a guy sat beside him and placed his arms around his waist.

He was shocked by his action. He looked at the guy and surprise to see that he look younger than him but obviously ier and judging from the dark aura he looks dangerous.

"Ahm.. yeah.. who are you?" he asked puzzled.

"I'm Jimin." Jimin pulled him lightly, closer to his body, then his face slowly moving closer to Yoongi’s until there’s only an inch left between their lips and asked "and what's yours baby?"

'baby'? Yoongi was hypnotized by Jimin's y voice. He smells really good!

"Ahm.. I'm .. ah .." Jimin peak a kiss on Yoongi’s lips. ! This is bad.

"Yes baby?" Jimin smirked. He can feel the other trembling.

"I’m ah... Y-yoongi~~"

"MIN YOONGI!" they heard someone called behind them.

"J-jin hyung!" gosh why am I trembling. .

"You're in so much trouble!" Namjoon appeared behind him, mouthing 'I'm sorry'.

"You should come with me right now or else." Jin hyung was standing in front of them arms cross and he swear he could see smoke coming out of his nose. I’m in so much trouble.  He knows being on a club is a serious offense, and getting caught hugging someone is a crime, but bringing Namjoon with him is equal to murder. Jin can be so possessive at times.

Jimin lets go of Yoongi, that's when he finally went back to his self. He put on a bored look and said.

"Fine!" he looked as Jimin and said "Move." which immediately obliged.

Yoongi left with the two others. Jimin was left fascinated. Min Yoongi. He smirked.

-        -        -        -        -

Jin brought them to his apartment, Teahyung was there too. They faced an incredibly long scolding. Arg, I thought I was ready for this.

To be honest he regrets the day he became friends with Jin hyung. Just kidding, he can’t imagine living without them. They are the kindest people he’s ever met. They never left his side, ever! Even when he want them to. Aish.

Though he never really get use to Jin’s scold

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter