Jimin's a Gangster?! (Prologue)

Bangtan Clash (Series)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~yoongi~

"I'm so ing bored!" says Yoongi while getting up the couch. "Namjoon, get up! Let's go somewhere!" he picked him up from the floor. They were planning for a fun sleepover. 'FUN'. aish, luckily Taehyung and Jin didn't came, said that something came up.

"Where are we going hyung?" Namjoon got up lazily.

"Were going to the bar."

Namjoon shrug "I don't know hyung. Jin wouldn't like this"

Yoongi smirked. "Of course! Why would he want his boyfriend to go to a bar." he saw the other blush which made him laugh. "but you're with me this time, and I think going with me would be better than staying here alone." he looked at the other. "Don't you think?"

"Aish, FINE! but if he ever find out I'll tell him this was you're idea!"

Yoongi smirked.

"What ever makes you happy." he took his coat, grabbed his keys, "Let's go!" and signed to the other.

Namjoon just followed him. "Aish, I really have a bad feeling about this."

~jimin~

"Jimin! Let's go to the bar." Jhope called out from outside his room.

"Go ask Kookie! I'm tired. Being on a fight is the least thing I want to do tonight." Jimin signed. Everytime he go out with Hobbie they get in trouble. He heard him laugh.

"I promise there would be no fighting tonight. And Jungkook lost his fake I.D I don't have time to make him a new one." Hope said while getting inside his room.

"How did you even~" his door was locked! f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter