JUNGKOOK SCORES

Bangtan Clash (Series)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin and Hoseok ran to their room to find Jungkook.


“Kookie!!!” Jimin yelled on the top of his lungs making Jungkook stumble out of his bedroom.


“What? What’s wrong?” he said looking around in mortal combat battle stand.


“Well…” Hoseok shake his head, “I thought I taught you better than that Kookie.” 


Jimin stared at him amusedly “Yea,” Jimin nodded “…that’s a pretty weak stand.”


“What?!” Jungkook stood up offended. “Mortal combat characters looked cool when they do it!”


“You just looked like a moron.” Jimin smirked.


Hoseok nodded. “That’s right.”


Jungkook rolled his eyes and turn around to head to his room. “You’re the one who’s yelling, you dare to call me moron?” he scoffs. “I’m the youngest computer genius there is, you know.”


“Wait!” Hoseok and Jimin yelled in unison. “We need your help.”


Jungkook faced them with a smirk. “Well, well, well,” he sat on the sofa legs crossed. “What do we have here?” he said in a mocking voice.

Jimin ran to his side while Hoseok ran to the other side. 


“What do you need peasants?” Jungkook smugly said.


“It’s about Taehyung.” Hoseok said.


“…and Yoongi hyung.” Jimin added.


“Wait, You call him hyung?” Hoseok said surprised.

“It took 2 years for you to start calling me hyung!”

Jimin blushed. “He told me to call him that.” He said in a small, shy voice.

Hoseok and Jungkook looked at each other then back to Jimin. “You’re in it deep, Jiminie.”

“Anyway, what do you guys need?” Jungkook said while reaching for the re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter