Jimin meets V

Bangtan Clash (Series)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin got dressed and went out of the cubicle first. Yoongi thinking that Jimin already left sat on the toilet sighing, 'aish what am I doing? If Jin hyung ever find out about this.... God! I'm dead meat for sure!!'

"Yoongi?" Jimin called out, which startled him.

"." he groaned, and revealed himself only to find Jimin siting on the sink, waiting for him. "What are you still doing here?" he said wearing an annoyed expression.

The other stared at him amused. "Waiting for you of course." 'thats a totally different face from what I saw earlier.' He grinned at that thought. "I want to walk you to your room."

"What am I a kid?" he grinned. "I'm obviously older than you, you know."

"Whaa!! You don't know me?!"

"Park Jimin. Club. Bathroom. Duh, Of course I know you." he leaned against the wall opposite to Jimin.

"No. I mean before that."

"Hmm, no not really." he shrugged "I don't really like meeting people. So, I didn't care."

"So, you don't have friends Yoongi?"

"I do!" he signaled him to get up so they could leave. "what year are you now?"

"2nd."

"Call me hyung you brat!"

"what?!" he's surprisingly mean. 'Cute.' 

"Stop smiling. You look like an ." he hissed while heading to the door. "Lets go."

Jimin shake his head. "Yes hyung!"

- - - - - - -

The day after that Jimin has been following Yoongi everywhere, as in everywhere. He wouldn't really mind but..... he even follow him in the restroom! The ing restroom!

Of course Jimin's sudden interest to Yoongi didn't go unnoticed, especially when everyone knew who he was and what he is. To be honest there are a few students who admires Yoongi for hav

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter