Chapter 5

Not One Of A Kind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oh? Chaerin, why are you here?" she asked when she saw who was at her doorstep.

"Unnie, can I stay here for the night?" Chaerin asked her as Dara led her to the living room.

"Did you and Seungri fight?" Dara asked as she narrowed her eyes towards her friend.

"Ugh! Stupid Seungri!" Chaerin complained as she sat on the couch.

"What happened this time?" Dara asked as she shook her head. Seriously, those fight like cats and dogs.

"Unnie, should I ask for a divorce?" Chaerin asked her, earning a smack from Dara.

"Yah. Don't even say that" Dara said. "Think about Jimin" she said, referring to Chaerin and Seungri's 2-year old son. 

"Unnie, he's too much. I'm tired of putting up with him" Chaerin said. "Can't he just mature, even just for a bit?" she said.

"Then, he wouldn't be the Lee Seunghyun that you fell in love with" Dara said which made Chaerin silent. Then, as if on cue, she heard the doorbell ring so she went to open it and revealed Seungri, a sleeping Jimin on his arms. "Seungri" she greeted.

"Noona, is my wife here?" Seungri asked. Dara nods.

"She's in the living room, talk to her" Dara said. "Give Jimin to me" she said. Seungri carefully shift the sleeping toddler to Dara's arms before leaving to talk to his wife.

 

Dara was smiling warmly at the sleeping toddler on her arms. She doesn't know but she couldn't help to have a warm spot to children. She don't even know when it all started, but she just felt a strange pull towards children, especially to a kid named Minsoo. Suddenly, a flash of memories flies by.

 

She saw herself smiling while holding a bundle, a baby, to be exact.

 

"Eomma loves you so much, Min" she said as kissed the baby's forehead before the memory faded.

 

Dara just stood there. What was that? She felt tears fall from her eyes. Why was she crying? Who was the kid? Why did she called herself "Eomma"?

 

"Unnie" she saw Chaerin come out of the living room, holding Seungri's hand. Guess, they made up. As expected.

"Noona, are you crying?" Seungri asked.

"Huh? No, I'm not crying. I-I was just sleepy" Dara lied before she gave Jimin back to Seungri. She's lucky, they did not ask more. "You two, stop fighting like that" she said.

"We won't, Unnie" Chaerin said. "I'm so lucky to have you" she said and hugged her.

"Okay, go home now. I have to sleep now" Dara said before she showed them to the door.

 

After the couple left, her knees went weak as another memory came flashing by.

 

"Minsoo, say Eomma" she heard heself say to the little

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter