Chapter 4

Not One Of A Kind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Appa! Appa!" Minsoo called Jiyong, running towards him with an invitation.

"Careful!" Jiyong said as he held the boy's shoulders, making him to stop. "What got you so happy today?" he asked with curiousity.

"Appa, there will be a family day next Saturday at school! You will come, right? Right?" Minsoo asked him with sparkle in his eyes as he gave the invitation.

"Hmmm...I'm actually busy..." Jiyong glanced at his son whose smile faded when he heard his words. He quickly carried the boy who looks like he is about to cry. "I was just kidding, baby. You don't have to cry. Appa's going to come" he said.

"You're really coming?" Minsoo asked. Jiyong felt a wave of guilt from fooling him earlier. He should not have done that. He should not have done that. He really shouldn't have.

"Of course! Appa will come. I promise" Jiyong said.

"Appa, you can't break your promise!" Minsoo said, returning to his normal mood.

"I won't plan to do so, baby" Jiyong assured him.

"I love you, Appa" Minsoo said and hugged Jiyong by the neck.

"I love you, Minsoo" Jiyong said and kissed his forehead.

"Appa, let's watch Pororo" Minsoo said.

"Pororo? Not before we eat dinner" Jiyong said.

"Appa! Let's eat now! Quick" Minsoo said, clearly excited to watch Pororo. Jiyong smiled at his son's action.

"Yes, sir!" he said and they marched to the dining room.

 

Minsoo was exhausted from watching Pororo and playing non-stop with his father that he quickly fell asleep. Jiyong watched his son sleep. He really is indeed an angel. An angel that God send from above. The child who saved him from his miseries. The child whi became his only reason for living.

 

"Goodnight, baby. I love you" Jiyong said and kissed his forehead before leaving his child's room, carefully.

 

He went to his study and sat on his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter