Chapter 1

Not One Of A Kind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Appa!" A 6-year old boy ran to him who opened his arms to welcome the boy.

"Minsoo-ah!" He greeted the boy. "How's your first day?" he asked.

"Appa, I have new classmates and I made friends with him!" Minsoo said happily and started to talk about what happened to him in school and he just listened patiently to those stories.

"Appa, our teacher is very beautiful. Can you date her?" He was taken aback by what his son said.

"Kwon Minsoo, what are you saying----"

"Appa, she's like an angel. She's very nice! I want her to be my Mommy" the child told him.

"Go play in your room, I'll make dinner" he told the boy, changing the topic.

"Appa, you didn't answer me!" Minsoo whined.

"I'll think about it, Minsoo-ah" he told the kid. "Go play now" he said.

"You'll think about it?" His best friend can't stop laughing when he told him about his conversation with Minsoo.

"Hyung! Stop laughing, it's not funny!" he retorted.

"Are you sure about that, Jiyong-ah?" his friend said.

"Just...shut up, hyung" Jiyong said.

"The kid wants his teacher to be his Mom, that's new" his friend said.

"Seunghyun-hyung, what should I do?" Jiyong asked.

"It's been 5 years now. Dara's gone for a long time now" Seunghyun told him. "Don't you think it's time to find someone to be with? It's time to move on, you git" he said.

"I don't know" Jiyong said. "I need Minsoo's say in that. I can't just decide on my own" he said.

"Come on. You're 23! You're not a teenager anymore" Seunghyun whined.

"Exactly. I'm 23 and I'm raising a kid on my own. I don't have time to date girls" Jiyong said.

"Who would have thought?" Seunghyun said with amusement. "Kwon Jiyong is now a father and doesn't want to date girls" he commented.

"Even I didn't think that this could happen" Jiyong answered.

"Who did?" Seunghyun said before the two friends laugh.

 

Soon after, Seunghyun got a call from his wife, demanding him to go home quick which he did. Jiyong went home afterwards and saw Minsoo in his Pororo pajamas holding his Pororo plushie while watching cartoons in the living room.

 

"What are you watching?" he asked which made Minsoo aware of his father's existence.

"Looney Tunes"

"I see" Jiyong said. "Are you enjoying it?" he asked, starting a conversation with the boy who looked at him with narrowed eyes before turning his attention to the show.

"I only watch it because I don't have a choice. There's no Pororo today" Minsoo answered, pouting.

"O...kay" Jiyong was unsure of what to say. "Do you want to do something fun?" he asked.

"What fun? There's no Pororo today!" Minsoo whined. O

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter