Chapter 3

Not One Of A Kind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Won!" Minsoo ran towards his best friend who was busy watching cartoons. Won frowned a bit when Minsoo interrupted his precious cartoon time but focused once again to watch.

 

Jiyong watched his son interact with his best friend's son. He didn't noticed Seunghyun was behind him 

 

"Minsoo missed him, didn't he?" Seunghyun said. Jiyong was startled by the voice and jumped a little.

"Hyung! Stop scaring the out of me!" Jiyong exclaimed.

"Yah, watch your language" Bom appeared out of nowhere and hit Jiyong's head.

"Don't hit me in front if them!" Jiyong retorted.

"You two, calm down. Don't want the kids to interrogate us, do you?" Seunghyun said which made the two shut up.

"So, did you meet the teacher?" Bom asked. Apparently, Seunghyun told his wife about what happened.

"Hyung. Really?" Jiyong said while looking at Seunghyun. He shook his head and thought of how miserable his friend is which made him a bit relieved that he's not tied down in a relationship. "I haven't met her yet" he said.

"You were the one who picked up Minsoo" Seunghyun pointed out.

"But I waited for him outside" Jiyong clarified. "I even met Seungri" he added.

"Seungri?" The couple asked.

"Yeah, Seungri. I haven't heard of him since 5 years ago" Jiyong said. "Turns out he and Chaerin are now married" he said.

"Ah...really? That's good!" Bom happily clasped her hands together. "What's he doing there?" she asked again.

"He said that he was picking up a friend, Minsoo's teacher, I think?" Jiyong tried to remember the conversation he had with Seungri, he did not notice Bom's bright expression to drop.

"Oh..." was all she had said before she went back to the kitchen to clean.

"What's with her?" Jiyong asked, clearly confused by Bom's action.

"Let's just watch the kids" Seunghyun told him as he dragged Jiyong with him into the living room, joining the kids in watching cartoons leaving Jiyong baffled by everything.

"Unnie/Noona!" Dara groaned when she heard them call her. Her friends are here again. She just got back from work, clearly exhausted because of the children and mostly, Seungri.

"Chaerin, Minji! Daesung, Youngbae!" she greeted and then pointed at Seungri. "You, what are you doing here again?" she demanded.

"Believe me, Noona. As much as I want to come here, I would rather sleep but Chaerin forced me" Seungri said, avoiding the glares his wife sent him.

"What are you all doing here again?" Dara asked.

"Oh. Youngbae got accepted as a reporter in a news station" Minji answered. "We want to take you with us to party" she said.

"Really? Oh. Youngbae, congratulations!" Dara greeted the man with a smile and a hug.

"Thanks, Noona. Still, I need to stay in a police station for my first assignment" Youngbae said.

"Good luck with that" Dara cheered for her friend.

"Oh, he will need it" Daesung said and they laughed.

"So, how's work?" Chaerin asked her.

"It's great. The kids are so adorable" Dara answered.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter