Chapter 2

Not One Of A Kind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yah, Lee Seunghyun. What are you doing here again?" Dara asked when she saw Seungri on her doorstep.

"To take you to school" Seungri replied as if it was the most obvious answer ever.

"I'm not a kid, you idiot. I can go to work myself" Dara said.

"Noona, you want to meet Minsoo's father, don't you?" Seungri teased which earned him a punch to his right shoulder.

"I'm going to work" Dara said.

"Noona, let me drop you off!" Seungri whined. "Chaerin will kill me if I don't!" he added.

"She wouldn't, you rat" Dara said.

 

To her surprise, Seungri carried her into his car.

 

"Yah! Lee Seunghyun, do you have a death wish!" she exclaimed.

"Just let me drop you off! I want to see that kid!" Seungri said before starting the car and drove off. So, that was his intention. That git.

"Appa! Appa! Wake up!" Minsoo said while jumping on the bed.

"Minsoo, let Appa sleep" Jiyong groaned, eyes still closed. He was exhausted. He was called into work in the middle of the night and he was only able to sleep for a few hours when Minsoo started to wake him up.

"But Appa! You need to take me to school!" Minsoo whined.

"Ah, right. School" Jiyong groaned before getting up and saw Minsoo already ready for school. Strange. Minsoo doesn't put on his clothes himself. "Wait for me, I'll go wash up" he said.

"I can't go to school alone" Minsoo stated the obvious.

 

After Jiyong was done, he went downstairs and saw Minsoo already eating breakfast. His brows knitted in confusion, he didn't prepared any breakfast and Minsoo doesn't know how to cook!

 

"Minsoo, your father is ready now" he heard a woman's voice. He turned and saw the woman in front of him.

"Bom-noona, why are you here?" Jiyong asked.

"Seunghyun sent me when you were called to work and it seems you're really tired earlier that you didn't noticed me" she said. "Eat breakfast" she offered.

"I'll eat later" Jiyong replied. "Don't you have to bring Won to school too?" he asked.

"No, Seunghyun will drop him off, I'll be meeting some friends so I'll be leaving now" she said. 

"Take care" Jiyong said.

"You guys too" Bom said and left.

 

Jiyong waited for Minsoo to finish his breakfast before he drove him to school.

 

"Kwon Minsoo, you have fun and always listen to your teacher, okay?" he reminded the boy.

"I know, Appa! You have fun at work too!" Minsoo said.

"I love you, baby" Jiyong said. "Pick you up later" he said and hugged his son before leaving.

"We're here" Dara announced and got out of Seungri's car. "Yah, don't tell me that you'll follow me" she complained.

"I want to meet that child" Seungri whined.

"Teacher Dara!" a voice caught her attention which caused her to smile. Her smile grew wider when she saw Minsoo.

"Minsoo-ah" she greeted as the boy ran towards her.

"Teacher, who is he?" Minsoo asked curiously. "Is he your boyfriend?" he asked.

"Ah, no. He's not my boyfriend, he's just a friend of mine" Dara said.

"Hi. I'm your Teacher Dara's friend, Lee Seunghyun" Seungri said.

"Ooh! I have an uncle named Seunghyun too!" Minsoo pointed out excitedly.

"Really? Such a coincidence. Just call me Uncle Seungri then" Seungri said. "I do know someone name Seunghyun too" he murmured. "You didn't tell me your name" he said.

"My name is Minsoo! Kwon Minsoo!" the boy answered happi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter