Chapter 17

The love that was never there
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You look up, and it took you a moment to process that you have seen this person somewhere before. He was definitely familiar to you and it suddenly clicked in your head. "Are you the kind stranger who helped me up the stairs?" You asked, excited that you finally got to meet your 'saviour' again. 

He grin, "You remembered." 

Of course. You thought. If it wasn't for him, you might take the entire hour to go back to your classroom with that injured leg of yours. Well, not forgetting to blame it on Baekhyun if that really happens. 

"Thank you for that and also, this as well. You literally saved me twice." 

He chuckled, showing off his cute eye-smile, "I'm your lucky charm then. Keep me close to you." You chuckled earnestly. For once, other than Baekhyun and his bunch of best friends, this guy was the only one whom you felt comfortable with. He didn't really have the playboy vibe. "Anyways, are you not going to ask me for my name?" You furrowed your eyebrows, "I honestly wasn't planning to." 

He pretended to get hurt, "How could you say that to your life saver? I know your name and shouldn't it be fair if you know mine as well?" 

"Fine." You smiled. "What's your name then?" 

"I'm Kim Taehyung. Nice to meet you, Sooyeon."

On the other hand, after getting out of the water and getting back at his friends for pushing him into the sea, Baekhyun went back to get a towel but he ended up frowning when he didn't see your presence anywhere near him. 

"Hyung, where is that idiot?" 

"Sooyeon? She went to get some drinks for you guys." 

"And none of you went with her?" Both Kyungsoo and Suho nodded their heads. "I wanted to, but she insist that she would be fine alone, so I decided to let her go by herself." 

Baekhyun shut his eyes and sigh, "That idiot is practically brainless. She needs someone to be with her and you shouldn't have let her go on her own, Hyung." 

Especially when she look pretty decent with a dress on. 

"Whatever, I'll go look for her." 

With that, Baekhyun ran towards the cafe's direction. 

Kyungsoo blinked, "What is that?" 

"I don't know." Suho chuckled. Instead of feeling wronged, he felt a sense of warmth in his heart. Things are seriously changing right now, yeah? 

Baekhyun rush, run, whatever adjective that you use to describe the action of going to a place quickly was what the latter was currently doing. Yes, he was that anxious for you but he didn't know it himself.

As he reach the cafe, his face instantly hardened. He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter