Chapter 14

The love that was never there
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your face hardened. "Aren't you the stupid captain who nearly broke out in a fight with Baekhyun earlier on?"

"Well." He smiled cheekily, "I don't think you are someone who goes around calling people you don't know, stupid, right?"

"Not exactly. But if it's you, then that's a different story." You mumbled and of course, that stupid captain who you were not sure what his name was, heard your mumbling perfectly well.

"Feisty. I like you."

Your brows furrowed. Is he crazy? You don't even know him, or rather, does he even know you? But yet, here he is, confessing that he likes you? How absurd. This is why other than Baekhyun, you despise guys-no-playboy like him.

They think they own the world and you hate their guts, so much.

"I don't know you, so stop talking to me!"

You started walking away, leaving the unpaid drinks behind. The captain started following you and block your route by standing infront of you. You glared, "What do you seriously want?"

"You."

Stupid pick up lines.

"Just leave me alone, will you?"

You were getting annoyed, no doubt.

Who do he think he is?

Song Joongki?

He lean in closer to you and said, "Tell me your name and we will go out on a date tonight, then I will leave you alone for now."

You scoffed, "Dream on! You are not Baekhyun and I defintely won't go out on a date with other guys who is not him!"

"Baekhyun?" He shook his head and laugh, "You are indeed head over heels for him, huh? But he doesn't seems to appreciate you as much as I do."

"So what? That's none of your business!"

You tried to walk away again but this time, he force you to a corner and prevented you from running away by trapping you in between his arms. You hated the way he was forcing you to do something against your own will and the worst thing of all, you hated how his body was so close to you.

"Why do you like Baekhyun?"

"I told you that's none of your business!" He shot you a mocking smile. "No matter how hard you try, Baekhyun wouldn't like you. His feeling is not over for that girl, so don't even think of having a chance to get him."

"I don't care. Just let me go, now!"

"Date with me, tonight."

"No." You answered sternly.

"Say it again."

"I said no! I will never go out on a date with a jerk like you!"

"Fine. You leave me no choice then." He lean his head to you and close in the distance, you tried to move your hands around but he quickly grab it and lift it away. Just when his lips were about to touch your neck, you felt someone pulling him away and you quickly fall into that person's embrace.

"I told you to off, didn't I?"

Chanyoung's eyes widened but he quickly hide the fear in him as he laugh nervously, "I-I was just having alittle fun, Baekhyun."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter