Chapter 6

The love that was never there
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Sooyeon, thank you.    A smile appear on your lips as you cycle to school in the morning. You got past many students who were either walking like a zombie or gossiping like there's no tomorrow and yet, you were one of the most-awakened student in the entire area. Your smile became ever wider when some of them were nice enough to greet you in the morning.   It was going to be a fine day afterall, or you hope so.    Baekhyun were sitting in the front-passenger seat while Suho were in charged of driving. Chanyeol, excluding Baekhyun and Suho, were the only one wide awake as he continued to blabber about the haunted movie that they have sacrificed their sleep for, yesterday night.    "It was such a pity that the male lead died! I mean, he save the female lead from those zombies! How could they let him die just like that?!"   Suho laughed, "That was the highlight of the entire movie. This shows that their love is strong enough for them to sacrifice their life for each other."    Baekhyun cuts in, "Something that Chanyeol will never understand."   Kai, who got shock when Suho suddenly pull on the brakes, yelled so loudly that he woke everyone up, "What the hell!"    Suho smiled sheepishly and look at the awakened-now-sulky members through the rear mirror. "Sorry. It was a small mistake."    "Well, a small mistake could cause death, Hyung."    "Why don't we exchange seats then?" The leader's tone became serious and Kai quickly shrugs, turning his head to the window when he caught sight of a familiar figure making her way down to school.    "Isn't that Sooyeon Noona?" Everybody turn their heads to the side, including Baekhyun who tried to restraint himself from looking. "She's smiling to herself. That's weird." Kyungsoo said.    "She must be thinking about Baekhyun."    Baekhyun sort of snickered eventhough he couldn't deny the fact that his mood got lifted up by that idiotic smile on your face.   Chanyeol decided to shout for your name, "Lee Sooyeon!" You heard someone calling you and turn your head to the side before spotting a black Audi that were driving slowly beside you. Baekhyun was the first person that you saw and you immediately waved at him.    "Hey Everybody! Hey Baekhyun!"    "That's unfair! Why didn't you greet us personally as well?" Sehun yelled back and you shot him a proud look,  "That's because you are not Byun Baek-Ahhhhhhh!"    "Idiot! Watch out!"    The 6 of them winced when your bike collided with a tree. Suho immediately stop his car at the side and all of them instantly rush to you. Baekhyun were the fastest followed by Chanyeol and the rest. He quickly wrap his hands around your shoulders and pull you up as he check on your bleeding leg.    Damn that floor.    "Does it hurts?"   
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter