Chapter 11

The love that was never there
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"For the last time." Baekhyun retorted, "It was only a stranger outing, not a date." Your head shot up at his words and you quickly pouted. How could he said something like that without feeling anything?

Eventhough he have already made it clear to you yesterday that he wouldn't use the word 'date' when it comes to you, but still, to hear it coming out from him personally that he was only treating you as a stranger and nothing else, that feeling is certainly not that great at all. 

"Whatever, how was it?" 

"None of your business, Yeol."

"It was great." You answered back and Chanyeol flash you a thumbs-up. "Can we talk later and get some food first?" Kai smiled cheekily as he place his hands over his hungry stomach.

They placed their bags down before going off to get some food for themselves. 

Yes, you are going to share the same table with EXO, the kingkas for lunch. Of course, you have told them that you could leave first while they use your table for now, but Baekhyun, surprisingly, glared at you and told you to go only after when they are done with it as well. 

So, tadah, they insisted that you should stay with them for lunch since they have already gotten Baekhyun's approval.

You turn to the side and heard a few girls spreading rumors about you which ain't even true at all. You just rolled your eyes and turn back to your notes. 

Ignore them. 

They are just jealous at the fact that you got to hang out with the hottest guys in school while they could only sulk at a corner. 

Yeah, that's right, happy thoughts. 

Soon, the guys came back and Suho frown at you when he noticed that you weren't planning to eat anything for lunch. "Sooyeon, you are only going to drink milk?" You nodded casually, "Yeah, I don't really have any appetite now since the test after this is not allowing me to eat anything." 

"Then why is Chanyeol hyung not nervous at all?" 

"Maybe because I'm already well-prepared?" 

"Or maybe." Sehun cuts in, "You already know that you are going to fail either way so you don't plan to waste your time for it?"

You chuckled. 

How true can that be?

"So, hydrocarbons contains only hydrogen and carbon atoms which are joined together by chemical bonds." You muttered to yourself while trying to grab the strawberry milk from the table, but then, someone suddenly stole it away from you and threw it into the bin. 

Your eyes widened. 

That little carton cost you almost 2 bucks and you haven't even finished half of it yet. 

 "Yah, how dare you-" 

 "How dare I-what?" 

 It was Baekhyun and you somehow, became mute when he stared at you with that beautiful yet intense eyes of his. Oh, if only it was others..

 "W-Why did you do that?" 

 He shrugs and push a plate of food to you out of a sudden. Then, he sat down beside you while others were giving him curious stares. 

 "Eat."

 "Eat? But I-" 

 "What?" 

 "I don't think this is-" 

 "You don't think this is enough for you?" He interrupted again. "No, Baekhyun." You sighed. "I don't think I can finish the food all by myself. Like I said, I don't really feel like eating now." 

 He gave you a hard look, "Are you on a diet now?" 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter