Chapter 16

The love that was never there
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Are you guys ready for a beach outing?!" 

"Defintely." Suho smiled as he help to load the bags into the car. Everyone were excited for the beach outing, except for one particular guy. Yes, you guess it right, it was Baekhyun again. You didn't know how, but he was sighing for the 5th time already and it was pretty obvious that he was totally annoyed at the idea of a beach outing.

"I definitely did not sign myself up for this." Baekhyun muttered under his breathe. 

"Come on, Hyung." Sehun said, "Can you please be more enegertic about it? You are ruining our summer-mood already." 

"I agree." Kai cuts in. "We haven't even start the day yet but Hyung is already complaining about everything." 

Baekhyun gave them a mocking smile, "I wouldn't mind if you count me out of this stupid beach outing. I didn't asked to be here anyways."

Hearing that, Chanyeol smirk as he pull the innocent-you over. "We wouldn't mind that too, Baekhyun. You can sleep at home while we bring Sooyeon to the beach. Perhaps, I might get a chance with her and we can apply sunblock on each other-" 

Before he could even finish his entire statement, he was magically push into the car by a certain unhappy guy. 

"Shut up, Chanyeol." 

After an hour ride, the 7 of you finally arrived to the beach. Honestly, the thought of hanging out with the kingkas has never occurred in your mind before. It was like a dream come true for anyone who thought they could only admire them from far. It was already very nice of them to hang out with someone like you. 

The younger ones quickly drop their bag as they rush to the water. Since you were the only female there, Suho assured you to have fun and leave the preparation to them instead. 

You nodded, thankfully, and went to the other side of the beach to take a few photos. 

However, eveytime the wind blew, your dress will rise up alittle as well. You tried your best to keep your dress down but the other side of it will only end up showing a little glimpse of your inner skin. 

"I shouldn't have worn a dress today." You sigh and glance around, hoping that no one was there to witness your embarrassing moment. 

Just then, someone suddenly threw his jacket over your head. 

"Tie it around your waist, idiot." 

You recognised that voice and you quickly pull the jacket away. 

"Baekhyun?" 

He look at you, annoyed, with his hands inside his pocket. 

You peek over to the rest of the guys who were helping to set the mat, "Are you not planning to help-" He suddenly cut you off as he started walking towards you, rolling his eyes irritatedly. Idiot. He then wrap his hands around your waist and tied the jacket firmly around your hip. You inhaled nervously when he stare at you. Somehow, it appears to you that he was sort of teasing you when he started smirking alittle. 

"Why are you even wearing a dress?" He muttered, displeased. 

"Isn't a dress the most comfortable thing to wear to a beach?" 

"You could have worn something longer, idiot." 

You look down. Honestly, it wasn't that short either. The hem of the dress was just right above your k

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter