Chapter Eight

Love is Blind/ Crazy for Love

After the deal, for a couple of weeks now, Woobin and Kimbum have been working with each other and starting his business for him. They were friends so there was nothing wrong with them helping each other out.

Jiyeon was getting sick and she didn’t know why she was getting sick and her parents were taking care of her, she didn’t go to work for a few days now recently because she was getting sick.

Jiwon was still stuck on her mind how Jiyeon got a necklace like hers. She took out her necklace and wore it.

“Jiwon” said her father; “neh” said Jiwon, her father look at her necklace, “it’s been awhile since you wore that necklace” said her father.

“Appa, you said my mother gave this to me before she left us right” said Jiwon, “yes, why?” ask her father.

 “By chance, is this the only necklace in the world and no one has it besides me?” ask Jiwon, “of course daughter, who would have it besides you, your mom work on making the designs and I made it and made sure there is no copy of it besides yours” said her father.

Jiwon was shock, “it can’t be” said Jiwon, “it can’t be what?” ask her father, “nothing father, I got to get going, I’ll see you at work” said Jiwon.

She went out to her car and touches her necklace and reflects back what happened 2-3 weeks back when she first met Jiyeon, because she has the same necklace.

“Does that mean? I still have a mother? And I have sister?” as Jiwon was shock and was confused at the situation.

“I need to find out everything” as she was talking to herself.

The door was ringing her parents weren’t home because they went to work ,so she went to go open the door and it was Woobin’s mother, “are you Jiyeon?” ask his mother.

“Yes, who are you?” ask Jiyeon in a weak voice, “I am Woobin’s mother, if you haven’t notice, is this where you live?” ask his mother.

“Yes, what are you doing here?” ask Jiyeon, “I heard that my son has been seeing you lately and that you’re his girlfriend” said his mother. Jiyeon stayed quiet and was shock, “how did you find out where I live?” ask Jiyeon.

“Easy, I have someone track you down, I will say this once and only once to you so listen carefully. My son is already getting marry, and you being in his way will only make things worse, if you don’t want anything to happen to you or your family, leave my son alone, if you don’t, feel sorry for you parents and their jobs and house” said his mother.

Jiyeon was shock at what his mother said and watch her leave to the car and drove off. Jiyeon was suffering from being sick and now she had to suffer something she doesn’t want and fears the most.

Woobin called Jiyeon and she didn’t pick up, “what is she doing that she’s not picking up? Or is she still sick?” ask Woobin as he hung up the phone.

Jiwon call Woobin, “What is it?” ask Woobin, “Is Kimbum there, he isn’t picking up” said Jiwon.

“No, he had to go somewhere, what’s up?” ask Woobin, “nothing, thank you” said Jiwon as she hung up the phone.

“What a weird day” said Woobin, he was walking back to see how the workers were doing, then he remembers that Jiyeon was sick, “you guys I’ll be back, make sure you guys do a good job when I get back okay” said Woobin as he ran to his car and drove off to go see Jiyeon, he also went to go buy her some soup.

The door rung again, Jiyeon was still in bed, she slowly woke up and walk to the door and open the door, “Woobin” said Jiyeon, Woobin saw how sick Jiyeon was and hug her, “why didn’t you answer the phone babo, you know how scare I was” said Woobin.

“What are you doing here?” ask Jiyeon, “I brought you some soup, come on, let me warm it up for you” said Woobin.

Jiyeon remember what his mother was saying. Woobin finally cook the soup and brought it to Jiyeon as she was lying in her bed.

“Okay it’s finally warm but it’s hot so be careful” said Woobin, “thank you” said Jiyeon as she looks at Woobin.

“What are you looking at? Come on eat” said Woobin as he blew the soup so it won’t be too hot for Jiyeon to eat it.

Jiwon request someone to search into Jiyeon for her because she is not curious, if something is missing in her life that she needs to repair it herself.

Jiyeon got done eating, Woobin got done washing the dish and went back to Jiyeon, “get some sleep, I’ll come visit you after work okay” said Woobin, “don’t” said Jiyeon.

“Please don’t come see me anymore Woobin,” said Jiyeon, “What are you saying?” ask Woobin, “your mother came here a while ago, and she threaten me and my family, please listen to your mother, I cannot do this anymore” said Jiyeon.

“My mother came! Are you serious right now?  You’re telling me to break up with you because my mother threatens you and your family” said Woobin.

“Yes, if you don’t stop seeing me and all, I will leave with my family and you won’t ever see me again” said Jiyeon.

Woobin look at Jiyeon, “no don’t do this Jiyeon, you know my situation already” said Woobin, “Woobin, I share your pain with you, we built great memories for the past weeks and being with you makes me happy and it just….” Said Jiyeon, “it’s just what? No we’re not breaking up because of what my mother said. Trust me and be strong okay” said Woobin.

“Woobin” said Jiyeon as she was crying, Woobin wiped her tears, “nothing will happen to you trust me, I will protect you, I promise myself to protect you the day I made you my girlfriend” said Woobin.

Jiyeon hug Woobin and he hug her back. Woobin kiss Jiyeon, her tears were flowing down on her cheeks.

Woobin was lying next to Jiyeon until she fell asleep, after that argument, he told the workers he wasn’t going to come in until a little later because something came up.

Woobin look at Jiyeon and her hair, “I will protect you Jiyeon, I promise, just don’t run away from me” said Woobin as he was talking to her while she was sleeping.

Woobin grabbed his coat; kiss Jiyeon’s forehead and left back to work. Jiyeon was still sleeping because she wasn’t feeling well.

Kimbum and Woobin met up at work and were looking at how they design the place; they both agree on it and will be constructing the building soon.

“Did you ever call Jiwon” ask Woobin, “oh yeah, I heard she call you because she was looking for me” said Kimbum, “that’s good” said Woobin, “is there something wrong” ask Kimbum.

“Ah, it’s nothing just personal problems” said Woobin, “with Jiyeon?” Ask Kimbum, Woobin look at Kimbum and nodded his head and said nothing more.

“As a friend to friend, since you’ve been helping me a lot, if you love her, hold on tight, don’t make her afraid of the world, Jiyeon is a bright person, seeing her this way isn’t her, so make sure she is comfortable and happy and free” said Kimbum.

“Thanks, I’m going to get going alright” said Woobin as he pat Kimbum’s shoulders and walk off.

Kimbum look at Woobin and shook his head, “why do we all fool ourselves with each other, one day we all are going to get hurt for the things we do” said Kimbum as he was already worry about the future.

Woobin was knocking on Jiyeon’s door and her parents open the door, “oh Woobin” said her mother, “is Jiyeon home?” ask Woobin, “no she just went out to go see the doctor, she told us she will be back in a bit, she just left” said her mother.

“Do you know which hospital she said she was going to?” Ask Woobin. Jiyeon’s mother told him she didn’t know because she didn’t tell her; she only told her that she was going to go to the hospital.

“Where did this girl go to?” ask Woobin, worried about her because of their little arugment earlier.

Jiyeon was waiting for the results, the doctor finally came in and smile at her, “congratulation, you’re pregnant” said the doctor, “what pregnant!” said Jiyeon as she was surprise.

“Yes, you’re becoming a mother, when was the last time you had your period” ask the doctor, “last month” said Jiyeon.

“well that explains why you’re getting tired lately, you’re around a 4 to 5 weeks pregnant already, now what I am going to do is prescribe you some prenatal pills, it’ll help you and your baby be more healthier” said the doctor.

Jiyeon walked out of the hospital and had the medication with her. She was so shock and did not know what to do anymore.

“I’m becoming a mother” said Jiyeon, she was shock, worry and mostly scared because she didn’t know what to say to Woobin at all.