Chapter Four

Love is Blind/ Crazy for Love

The next morning Woobin woke up and they were still at the his secret place, Woobin look at Jiyeon as she was sleeping and was observing her while she was sleeping. Jiyeon then woke up and saw Woobin looking at her and smile, "thank you" said Jiyeon, "thank you for what?" Ask Woobin, "for not doing anything last night" said Jiyeon, "hey, I wouldn't do anything like that unless you're ready" Said Woobin. "Tsk" said Jiyeon. 

Jiyeon looked at her phone and saw the time, "oh my gosh I am late" said Jiyeon as she quickly got up. "What are you late for?" ask Woobin, "my meeting" said Jiyeon, "you're going to spend the couple of days with me right" said Woobin, "yes, after this meeting, I'll meet you up at your room okay" said Jiyeon, "okay" said Woobin as he watch Jiyeon ran to her meeting.

When Jiyeon got their her employees looked at her, "Where were you last night huh?" as they were teasing Jiyeon, "look you haven't even changed" said Mina, "sorry, I was out with a friend, let's start the meeting now" said Jiyeon as she started the meeting.

Woobin walk to his room and smile and reflect on what happened last night and shook his head and went to shower.

Jiwon woke up and saw Kimbum sleeping, she smile and was staring at Kimbum, he then open his eyes and saw Jiwon looking at her, "good morning" said Jiwon, "good morning" said Kimbum as he smiel at her. Jiwon then went into Kimbum's arm and cuddle with him, Kimbum kissed her on the forehead, "what should we do today oppa?" ask Jiwon, "hmm.. anything you want to do today" said Kimbum, "hmm.... let's go to the first time we first met, the top of our old high school, when I was a transfer student there" said Jiwon. 

"Ah I remember that, when I became your friend at first" said Kimbum as he started giggling. "Neh, you were my only friend" said Jiwon, "okay, we can go there" said Kimbum. 

Jiwon got up on top of Kimbum and kissed him and he kissed her back, "hmm, after visiting the our old school, let's go and have the best day together and weekend together okay" said Jiwon. "okay" said Kimbum as he agreed with Jiwon. She hugged him tightly, "ah, I love you so much oppa, you make me so happy, and I feel like I have fallen in love with you all over again" said Jiwon, "babo" said Kimbum as he chuckled at Jiwon. 

Jiyeon got done showering and was heading to Woobin's room, "you guys have a wonderful weekend and enjpy it on your days off okay" said Jiyeon as she walk to the elevator, and went up to Woobin's room. She knocked on his door and was waiting for him. He opened the door, "how do I look?" ask Woobin, "hm.. Not bad" said Jiyeon .

"Let's go" said Woobin, "where are we going?" Ask Jiyeon. 

"Let's get drunk tonight" said Woobin, "ya! This early?" Ask Jiyeon, "just kidding, let's go shopping, we can get drunk later" said Woobin. Jiyeon shook her head and smile at Woobin and followed him.

Woobin and Jiyeon was at the most popluar attraction in Jeju Island, they were having so much fun with each other, looking at some stuffs that the booth were selling and playing games with each other. 

"Are you guys dating?" ask a woman, Woobin and Jiyeon look at each other, "no, she's just a friend" said Woobin, "no way, you two look so great together, well in the future if you guys do start dating, may god bless you two beautiful souls" said a woman. "Oh thank you ahjimma" said Jiyeon as she smile and look at Woobin. 

"We'll get these" said Woobin. He bought the only original desgin necklace that woman made, "wonderful gift, I made this with my bare hands, so no one has another design of this necklace, I hope you are getting this one while she gets the other one" sadi the woman, "aigoo, you know me so well ahjimma" said Woobin as he paid for the two custom necklaces and then walked off to another place. Jiyeon bowed to the woman and followed Woobin. 

"Ya" said Jiyeon, "don't worry, I'll let you wear it later okay" said Woobin, Jiyeon shook her head and smile at Woobin, he grabbed her hands and walk with her arms to arms. 

"Wow!! I haven't been up here for so long!" said Jiwon all happy, as she put her hands out closed her eyes and was smelling the beautiful air. Kimbum brought his camera with him, he then took a photo of Jiwon and she look at back towards to Kimbum and started posing and Kimbum was smiling and taking photos of her.

"Oppa, come on, let's take photos together as she took selfies and he set up the cameras and took photos of the both of them, while they were posing on to the camera. 

After taking pictures together they decided to go to the amusement park together and rode rides together. They're retracing all their times they were together when they were in high school, how she got to do all these fun stuffs when she met Kimbum. "Oppa! Look, let's wear these boppers" said Jiwon as she paid for the boppers, it was two couple boppers. 

Kimbum was taking photos of Jiwon as she was enjoying her time with him. "Oppa, come on" siad Jiwon as she took his hand and they walk to the next ride, "are you happy today?" Ask Kimbum, "neh, I told you, I'm most happiest when I am with you" said Jiwon as she was getting excited, getting on the ride ready for the drop.

Woobin and Jiyeon were talking photos of each other when they found some pretty attractions and they also had other people take photos of them two together. "You two are such a beautiful and handsome couple" said these couples that were taking their photos.

"Thank you" said Woobin as he took he phone back. Jiyeon and Woobin were looking at the pictures together, "you can keep them" said Jiyeon. "You don't want a copy on your phone" ask Woobin, "send the photos to my phone, okay" said Jiyeon, "yes ma'am" said Woobin as they continued walking. 

Woobin grabbed Jiyeon's hand again, she look at their hands and then look at him, "do you have a problem with me holding you hand?" Ask Woobin, "well you always catch me off guard" said Jiyeon, "so, it is a problem" ask Woobin, "no, wait, no, I mean" said Jiyeon, "it's okay, come on" said Woobin and he was walking with Jiyeon.

"What should we do now?" ask Kimbum, "let's go eat, and then after that we can go watch a movie in the theatres" said Jiwon, "okay, let's do that then" said Kimbum. 

Kimbum never really denies any of Jiwon's requests, he loves her enough to do anything for her and he makes she is happy and if she's happy then he is happy. Anything that'll make their memories more beautiful is all that he asks for before all the horrible things encounter between the both of them. 

"Let's eat!" said Kimbum as they got their food and was eating at their favorite restaurant. "Oppa, want some soju?" ask Jiwon, "right now?" Ask Kimbum, "neh, right now" said Jiwon.

"Okay fine, one soju over here" shouted Kimbum, "okay" said the waitress as she brought the soju to their table and two cups. 

"You're one crazy girl" said Kimbum, "and?" said Jiwon, "and I love you" said Kimbum, "drink up" said Jiwon as she cheers with Kimbum and they took one shot together. 

"Only one for now, after the movie we can drink as much as we want okay" said Kimbum, "okay" said Jiwon as she smile and they both continue eating. 

It's already 8pm at Jeju Island, "let's go get some drink and drink in my room and watch some movies" said Woobin, "okay then" said Jiyeon. They got the beers and went back to his room and had some beers wit each other. 

"Want to play a game?" ask Woobin, "sure what is it?" ask Jiyeon, "truth or dare" said Woobin, "eh,!!! Fine whatever we can play that" said Jiyeon, "okay you go first" said Woobin, "okay, truth or dare?" ask Jiyeon, "hm... dare" said Woobin. "hm... I dare you to drink all of this beer that in one lip" said Jiyeon, "ya, what the" said Woobin, "you can't do it? What do loser get" ask Jiyeon , "nothing, we just get to drink one gulp of our beer" said Woobin, "okay fine" said Jiyeon. Woobin look at Jiyeon took a deep breath and drunk his beer in one lip.

Jiyeon widen her eyes, "wow, daebak!" said Jiyeon as she applaud for Woobin. 

"My turn, truth or dare" as Woobin, "hm.... truth" said Jiyeon, "eh, fine, hmm... how many boyfriends or I mean ex boyfriends do you have?" ask Woobin, "hm... honestly, I have zero and only one crush back when I was in high school" said Jiyeon. "No way!! You're lying to me" said Woobin, "I'm not lying to you!!! Now why would you think that I'm lying to you!!" Ask Jiyeon "because I don't know, but fine I'll believe you, your turn, I choose truth" said Woobin, "hm... how many ex girlfriends do you have, besides that one woman that came at me?" Ask Jiyeon.

"hm.. honestly, just her, I thought she was someone to die for, but I was young and stupid, at the end, I guess I only dated her because I thought she was pretty and she was popular back then, truth or dare" ask Woobin.

"Okay, weird, but I choose truth again" said Jiyeon, "aish, you're no fun, but okay fine, even though you didn't have a boyfriend, have you slept with anyone" ask Woobin, "what the- that's not even a valid question, I am still a " said Jiyeon, "wow" said Woobin, "stop it! Truth or dare" ask Jiyeon, "dare" said Woobin "hm... dance to a song for a good minute" said Jiyeon.

"What!! No! I cannot dance!" said Woobin, "come on" said Jiyeon as she was laughing and pulling Woobin up to dance, Woobin started laughing, "oh my gosh" said Woobin. Jiyeon turn on the music and he was shy to do it at first "come on" said Jiyeon, Woobin had no choice but to dance, Jiyeon was laughing and enjoying hsi dance. 

Jiwon and Kimbum finally got to the movies and watched a movie together and eating pop corn together, enjoying the movie. 

"okay, that was embarrassing, don't ever tell anyone that I've done that before" said Woobin, "I won't, I promise" said Jiyeon, "truth of dare" ask Jiyeon, "truth or dare" ask Jiyeon, "hm.. since I am drunk and we've been drinking a lot, I dare you to run in the hallways saying Woobin is the best" said Woobin, "ya!!" said Jiyeon, "if not then you got to drink these two cans" said Woobin. 

"No I am not going to make a fool out of myself and plus I'm a supervisor, no, I will take two cans" said Jiyeon. "Okay whatever suites your best" said Woobin as Jiyeon open the first can and drunk the first can and went onto the second can. Woobin was impress by her. "Wow! daebak, you can drink" said Woobin. "I hate you, truth of dare" ask Jiyeon, "truth" ask Woobin, "hmm.... do you like me?" ask Jiyeon, Woobin look at Jiyeon, "and what if I said I did" ask Woobin, "then I would say that I am in trouble because I think I am starting to like you too.

Woobin look at Jiyeon and Jiyeon was looking at him and smiling, "why, did I surprise you?" ask Jiyeon as she was giggling "and what would you do if I did this?" Ask Woobin, "Did what?" ask Jiyeon. 

Woobin grabbed Jiyeon and kissed her she widen her eyes and then slowly closed her eyes and he grabbed her tightly and Jiyeon held onto Woobin and he took off her shirt and took off his and carry her to the bed, continue to kiss her and she was kissing him back. He stopped and look at Jiyeon and she look at him, "would it be okay?" Ask Woobin, "I'm okay if you're okay" said Jiyeon. 

He then took off his clothes and took off her clothes and made love to her in his room.