Chapter Two

Love is Blind/ Crazy for Love

"Jiyeon, this one guys is looking for you and he insist on only wanting your help" said a employee, "who?" ask Jiyeon, "He said you should already know who he is" said one of her employee, Jiyeon rethink back, "ah, okay, I know who you're talking about, where is he?" ask Jiyeon, "he's by the swimming pool" said her employee "okay I'll be there then" said Jiyeon. 

Jiyeon was working on some paper works, she took a big breath and stopped what she was doing, as she was getting up, she stretched and walked over to Woobin, "what does he want this time" said Jiyeon as she walked to the pool.

As she got there, no one was there besides him, Woobin was just swimming on his own, Jiyeon grabbed a towel, just incase has asks for a towel so she had it beforehand. She didn't want to intetupt him while he was swimming because she already met his bad attitude side already. Kim Woobin stopped swimming as he saw Jiyeon and smile, "you're here" said Woobin.

"Yes, I came here the moment you were seeking me, so what do you need?" ask Jiyeon politely, "give me my towel before I let you know" said Woobin, Jiyeon reached out the towel for Woobin, instead of grabbing the towel, he grabbed Jiyeon and pulled her into the water, "Ya" shouted Jiyeon as she fell into the water. Woobin started laughing when she fell into the water.

"What is your problem?" ask Jiyeon as she got angry with him and turned to get out of the water. Woobin grabbed and held her hands tightly, Jiyeon widen her eyes and turn back to him.

"Would it be okay if you spend the whole evening and night with me? It's lonely without having anyone to spend the evning and night with?" ask Woobin, "what did you say?" ask Jiyeon. "I came alone, I kind of ran away from home, because I didn't want to get marry or engage because I don't even love the girl, I came out here with you guys, trying to get fresh air, so when I go home, I go home to something I don't want, right now I just need someone by my side and ease my mind" said Woobin.

Jiyeon understood where he was coming from, "araso, but doing this is not fun or right" said Jiyeon, "are you really going to spend the day with me?" ask Woobin, "I mean I understand where you're coming from, I understand your pain and that's apart of me, I am a understanding person" said Jiyeon. "Thank you, and one more thing, would it be okay if you show me around here and tour me the whole time being here?" ask Woobin. "pardon?" said Jiyeon.

"Please" ask Woobin "hmm..." siad Jiyeon, "that means a yes, I'll make sure the person who is higher than you knows that you're doing special service for someone important," said Woobin, he got out of the pool, he also helped Jiyeon out of the pool too, "dry yourself and go get change, we got a lot of things to do today" said Woobin.

"neh?" ask Jiyeon, "also wear something nice, we're goingt to a event/party this evening" said Woobin, "hmm... sure" said Jiyeon. Woobin took a towel from the chair and walked away, " see you soon" said Woobin. Jiyeon was so confused, she went back to her room, "what the hell?! I got to babysit someone, are you serious?" said Jiyeon as she was thinking to herself. 

"Oh gosh, I got to get ready, he's going to throw a fit if I don't meet him on time" said Jiyeon as she went to go get ready.

Woobin was waiting at the front of the hotel that they're staying at, waiting for Jiyeon. Jiyeon finally came out all dressed up like a doll, Woobin look at Jiyeon and was gazing at her without blinking his eyes. Everyone was also looking at Jiyeon.

"So where exactly am I going with you stranger?" ask Jiyeon, "you'll know when you get there" said Woobin, "do you know that, it's my job to take care of all of our customers and not just only one person" said Jiyeon, "but I am the VIP, I also let your company know that you won't be in charge of the whole group, they have a temporary manager in replacement for you for the remaining time" said Woobin.

"What the hell is going on" said Jiyeon, "don't worry, I pay double for your services so don't worry, you guys are benefitting here okay" said Woobin as he smile and was driving to their destination.

The finally go to their destination, "what is this? Is this a wedding?" ask Jiyeon, "neh, one of a good friend is getting marry today, and I am attending, I needed someone to go with me and I chose you the moment I saw you this morning" said Woobin.

"Out of all the girls, really?" said Jiyeon, "yes, come on, time is being wasted" said Woobin as he got out of the car and so did Jiyeon. "Well I guess I did dress up for something then" said Jiyeon as she walked to Woobin, he took his hand out, Jiyeon gave him that look and continued walking. Woobin chuckled and followed Jiyeon.

He held her by her waist and she got startled and look at Woobin, "Just look straight please" said Woobin, "I'm not here to play as your girlfriend" said Jiyeon "no, but you're here as a girlfriend for me, so stay cool and play along" said Woobin, "hold on, I am not your girlfriend and no, I am here to make sure my customers are being well taken and enjoying their vacation" said Jiyeon.

Woobin grabbed her and pulled closely, "listen carefully and I'm just going to say this once, if you don't want anything to go wrong with your company or go wrong with your position then listen to me as what I want, pretend you're my girlfriend and play along, nothing more okay" said Woobin as he was furious with Jiyeon. Jiyeon just look at Woobin "now do you understand?" ask Woobin, Jiyeon look away, "hello?" said Woobin, "okay, under one condition, no touchy touchy, and if anyone ask how we met, you're telling the story not me, so make sure you have a story ready for them " said Jiyeon as she walk inside. Woobin took a deep breath roll his eyes, chuckeld and followed Jiyeon.

"Oh Woobin!" said an old friend of his, "ya, Minho, what's up?" said Woo Bin, "Who's that pretty girl? Your girlfriend?" ask Minho, "yes she is" as he pulled in to cuddle with her closer and smiled. Jiyeon looked at Woo Bin, he look at her and she turned and smile at them. "Ya, you're so pretty, how did you get with a man like Woo Bin?" Ask a friend of his.

"Ya, what do you mean? I am like the most handsome one in the group." said Woo Bin. "Really?" said Jiyeon. "Really? All girls will come running to us and I am the one they go to first" said Woo Bin, "can't lie about that said a friend of Woo Bin.

"Woo Bin?" said a familiar voice. Woo Bin and the boys turned to look and it was Woo Bin's ex-girlfriend. "Hara-sshi?" said Minho, "Goo Hara, long time no see" said Woo Bin. 

"Who is this girl?" ask Hara, Woobin point to Jiyeon "Her? My girlfriend" said Woo Bin. "Ah, I thought you couldn't find anyone better than me" said Hara as she rolled her eyes and crossed her arms.

Jiyeon gave Hara the what the face. "Better than you? Well I did for a fact and she's standing next to me and she is much better than you!" Said Woo Bin.

"Oppa!" said Hara, "Let's go Jiyeon" said Woo Bin. All the friends looked away and started giggling and laugh when Woo Bin laugh. Hara watch Woo Bin and Jiyeon walk arm to arm.

"You will be mine, and only mine" said Hara as she gave that jealous mean face look. "Hara" said her friend, "what?" ask Hara, "oh isn't that Woo Bin with another girl? Who is she?" Ask her friend, "his new girlfriend" said Hara, "what? What are you going to do then?" ask her friend. "We'll see, let's have fun for the meantime" said Hara as she walk away and her friend walk with her too. 

"Ya, you didn't tell me that she is your current girlfriend, she looks piss" said Jiyeon, "ex-girlfriend, not current girlfriend" said Woobin, "well she looks jealous, and she's been eyeing us the whole time" said Woobin, "let her be, she will eventually stop" said Woobin. "Well you should talk to her, I mean it does look like she still wants you with the way she is acting" said Jiyeon .

Woobin turned to Jiyeon, "haven't you forgotten, I'm going to get marry soon" said Woobin, "than what are you going to do with her?!" ask Jiyeon. "Don't worry I'll take care of it" said Woobin as he sip on his wine. "For the meantime I just want to have fun and breath" said Woobin.

Jiyeon felt bad for him because he has no choice to marry the person he loves and he only gets to marry people he doesn't want to marry to because of his parents. "Cheers" said Jiyeon, Woobin look at Jiyeon and smile "cheers" as they clashed their glass cup softley upon each other and drink their wine. 

"I had fun today oppa" said Jiwon, "that's good to hear" said Kim Bum, "did you have fun today?" Ask Jiwon, "I surely did" said Kim Bum as he turn to Jiwon and smile. Jiwon smile and then hugged him, "I am so blessed right now oppa, to have you by my side" said Jiwon. 

"Go inside now, I don't want your parents to worry okay" said Kim Bum, "okay, be careful, I love you" said Jiwon as she wave by and walk inside. When she got inside Kimbum walked alone in the dark headed home. 

"Where have you been all night?" Ask Jiwon's father as she turn to him and saw him and her step mother. "I went out, like usual, it's not a surprise" said Jiwon. "Jiwon-ah" said her step mother.

"You don't need to act like a mother to me in front of my mother, I can take care of myself without you having to be fake right now" said Jiwon. "Jiwon! How can you speak like that to your mother" exclaimed her father.

"Appa! Worry about yourself and your wife and your son. I can take care of myself and don't worry, I won't let you down at all, I will work hard to make sure we will always stay successful okay" said Jiwon as she walked upstairs to her room.

"Honey" said her step mother, "let's go, I'll talk to her some other time" said her father as they went back in to the room.

Jiwon closed the door to her room, took a big breath and fell down onto her bed, "ah! What a nice day today, all ruined because of parents" said Jiwon. Jiwon quickly got her phone out and called Kimbum.

"Oppa" said Jiwon, "wae" ask Kim bum, "What should we do tomorrow?" ask Jiwon, "hmm.. Tomorrow, I got work" said Kim bum, "that's right, how about after" ask Jiwon, "hmm... we can do something after I'm done with work, what did you want to go do?" ask Kim Bum, "let's watch a movie together at your house" said Jiwon. "What?" Ask Kimbum, "neh, I will bring some movies for us to watch okay" said Jiwon. Kimbum smile "okay, we can do that later, but wouldn't you get in trouble?" ask Kimbum. "Ya! Am I kid?" ask Jiwon. "Okay, fine, we can do that, ar you in your room?" ask Kimbum.

"Neh, I miss you already oppa" said Jiwon, "I miss you too" said Kimbum, "Oppa, since it's the weekend I am going to bring some clothes to stay over" said Jiwon, "no" said Kimbum, "why? Because of my parents, oh my gosh, don't worry about it, I will let them know that I am going out of town" said Jiwon. "Okay, I just don't want you to get in trouble Jiwon-ah" said Kimbum, "Don't worry, it's always worth it being with you, and you should know that babe" said Jiwon. "Okay, deal, you better cook for me then" said Kimbum.

"Alright, deal, where are you oppa?" ask Jiwon, "I just got on the bus, on the way home now" said Kimbum. "I'll be on the phone with you until you get home and until you knock out okay" said Jiown, "okay," said Kimbum.

Jiwon and Kimbum were on the phone the whole time until he got home, to him changing his clothes and going to bed. "Jiwon" said Kimbum in a tired voice, "neh" said Jiwon in a tired voice, "if I fall asleep, goodnight okay" said Kimbum, "goodnight too if I fall asleep too oppa" said Jiwon as they continued talking to each other on the phone. 

"Jiyeon" said Woobin, "neh" said Jiyeon as she was returning to her room "thanks for tonight" said Woobin, "no problem" said Jiyeon, "have a goodnight, I will get you on your feet tomorrow for work" said Woobin, "okay, goodnight" said Jiyeon as she walk to her room and Woobin walk to his room.