Chapter Five

Love is Blind/ Crazy for Love

"It was a great day oppa, thank you for always making me happy" said Jiwon, "it was a great day, good night and your welcome" said Kimbum as he cuddle with Jiwon and they both fell asleep.

The next morning, Jiyeon woke up and she saw Kimbum and she was surely shock, she did not want to wake up Kimbum, she realized she was and was so upset, she got up and got dressed up and ran to her room. 

"What the happened?" said Jiyeon in a panic voice. She thought back and to last night "what would you do if I did this?" ask Woobin and she finally realized what happened last night. "Oh my ing gosh it really happened, what will my parents say to me, I am so ed" said Jiyeon in a panic voice. 

Jiwon and Kimbum woke up because someone was knocking on his door, "who can it be?" ask Jiwon, "hold on, I'll go open it" said Kimbum, he got up and opened the door and it was Jiwon's step mother."Oh, whoa, what are you doing here?" ask Kimbum, "you seem surprise, is Jiwon here?" ask her step mother, "hm. why would she be here? Is something wrong?" ask Kimbum, "are you sure you aren't lying to me?" ask her step mother, "I'm not lying, why did something happen to her?" ask Kimbum.

"Nothing, if I ever find out that she's with you, you'll see what's coming towards you and plus she's getting engage so I hope you know that she already have someone in hand for her" said her step mother as she walked off. Kimbum closed the door and walk back to the bed.

Jiwon was listening and was upset, "oppa" sai Jiwon, "it's okay, let's get wash up and I'll make breakfast okay" said Kimbum, he walk to the bathroom to freshen up and Jiwon was watching him. 

Jiwon grabbed her phone and was going to call her step mother, she then though back to what he father said, "if I ever here that you're with that Kimbum guy again from your mother then we're going to push your wedding date closer so that you two won't get to see each other" said her father, "father, you have no right to do that" said Jiwon, "I'm your father, I have every right to do anything I want and when" said her father. 

"I hate you and step mother so much, if only my real mother was still alive I will surely leave the both of you and go live with her" said Jiwon as she was angry with her father and left the room. 

Sigh Jiwon couldn't do anything even if she wanted to. She doesn't want to get marry anytime soon, not even with her fiance. "That , talking to Kimbum like that" said Jiwon as she was mad at her step mother. 

Jiwon went to the bathroom and was at the door and saw Kimbum done washing up, "have my step mother ever talk to you like that before?" ask Jiwon, "it doesn't really matter right?" said Kimbum, "oppa! Really? You know how much I hate her" said Jiwon, "it's okay Jiwon, don't do anything stupid okay, I really don't want any trouble, just go wash up" said Kimbum as he push her into the bathroom.

Jiwon was angry yet she went to go wash up. 

Woobin woke up and realized that Jiyeon was not besides him, he smile and remmebered what happened last night. Het got up and washed up for the day, it was the day the last day in Jeju Island. 

Jiyeon was trying to avoid Woobin every possible way, "Mina-ah, make sure every one is present and make sure to remind them that we are leaving tomorrow at 8am okay" said Jiyeon, "are you okay?" ask Mina, "just do what I said" said Jiyeon, "okay" said Mina as she walked off to go remind when everyon is suppose to leave tomorrow. 

Jiyeon was in her office where she is usually at and took a deep breath and got working on her paperworks because it was her last day in Jeju Island. 

Woobin had his coffee ready in his room and was sipping on it. He just got done getting ready, he went to the lounge, "where is Jiyeon?" ask Woobin, "I don't know" said one of the employees.

He then spot one of her worker, "hey" said Woobin, Mina look at Woobin, "wae?" ask Minah, "have you see Park Jiyeon?" ask Woobin, "neh, she's in her office" said Woobin. "Thanks" said Woobin, he then walk towards the direction to her office.

There was a knock, "neh, come in" said Jiyeon, she stopped what she was doing and looked up and saw Woobin and was shock. 

"Hey!" said Woobin, "what.... what... what are you doing here?" ask Jiyeon, "I wanted to give you something" said Woobin, Jiyeon quickly got up and closed her door, "what do you want?" ask Jiyeon.

"Why are you so scared and tense seeing me relax, I remember what happened last night" said Woobin as he whisper in her ears, "oh my gosh! Really, you came here to just say that" said Jiyeon.

"no, here" said Woobin as he showed her the custom necklace that woman was talking about yesterday. "The necklace" said Jiyeon, "neh, it's for you and I'll keep this one, it's our first memory and my first gift to you" said Woobin, he turn Jiyeon and put on the necklace, as he got done putting on her, he kissed her cheek, she got shock and pulled away, "what are you doing?" ask Jiyeon. 

"Put mine on" said Woobin, "we aren't a couple" said Jiyeon, "well now we are" said Woobin, "really?" said Jiyeon with a serious face, "yes really, would you be my girlfriend" ask Woobin, "you have a fiance" said Jiyeon, "and? I don't even love her remember" said Woobin, Jiyeon stayed quiet, "I'm guessing your answer is a yes" said Woobin, "oh gosh stop, fine, let me put that necklace on you" said Jiyeon.

She help put Woobin's necklace on him, once she was done, Woobin grabbed her on the waist, she was caught off guard when he did that, "what now?" ask Jiyeon Woobin kissed her on the forehead. "you're beautiful today" said Woobin.

Jiyeon smile and look away, Woobin grab that chance and kissed Jiyeon, she closed her eyes and kissed him too. Jiyeon stop kissing him, "now get out of my office, I'm almost done with my work here, we can go play later okay" said Jiyeon, "okay ma'am" said Woobin as he smile and walk out and wave to Jiyeon, Jiyeon smile and wave back to him. 

She touched the necklace and smile. 

Jiwon and Kimbum were washing the dishes together, Kimbum have bee quiet ever since Jiwon's mother came over, looking for her. Jiwon look at Kimbum and then hugged him from the behind. 

"Sorry, I am so sorry that this happened oppa" said Jiwon. "Jiwon-ah, we can enjoy the day today, but after that you have to go home okay" said Kimbum, "but I don't want to oppa" said Jiwon, "listen to me okay, I don't want you to get in any trouble" said Kimbum, Jiwon stayed quiet and sigh, "fine I will go home later" said Jiwon as she stopped hugging Kimbum and went back to washing the dishes with Kimbum, he smile and kissed her on the forehead.

She smile and kissed him back on his cheeks. When they got done washing the dishes, today was the day that they spend the day in the house just watching drama and being cozy with each other. 

"I like being like this with you oppa, I wish I can do this with you forever" said Jiwon, "one day, just one day" said Kimbum, "promise me, that you won't ever let go" said Jiwon, "I promise" said Kimbum as he pinky promise with Jiwon, she smile and hug him. 

They both continued watching tv together on the sofa enjoying their day together. 

Jiyeon got done with her work as she walked out, she saw Woobim waiting for her, "ya, have you been waiting for me ever since?" ask Jiyeon, "neh, I got bored here and there so I went walking too" said Woobin.

"Oh gosh, you're weird" said Jiyeon, "more like a gentlemen" said Woobin, "araso, what do you want to do today?" ask Woobin, "nothing, let's go to the beach" said Woobin, "but I don't even have any clothes" said Jiyeon. 

"Don't worry, I got you some stuff already and it's in the car waiting for us" said Woobin, "how would you know what size I wear for my swim suit" said Jiyeon, "Hmm my eyes, I saw everything last night remember" said Woobin, "oh gosh" said Jiyeon as she hit Woobin. 

"Let's go" said Jiyeon as she grab Woobin on the arm and they walk outside to the car and went to the beach. When they got to the beach they both changed into their swim suit and enjoy the weather and beach together.

Woobin carried Jiyeon and threw her to the water, Jiyeon was screaming and shouting but at the end she was thrown into the water. Jiyeon reached out her hands, Woobin grabbed it and she pulled Woobin into the water too, Jiyeon started laughing, he splash water at her and she splash it back to him. They were having the greatest time playing at the beach.