Chapter Three

Love is Blind/ Crazy for Love

Jiwon was packing her stuffs, getting ready to go sleep over at Kimbum's place. *Knock knock*, Jiwon looked and her step mother look at Jiwon, "where are you going?" ask her step mother. "None of your business" said Jiwon, "ya, I'm your mother, the mother who's tooken care of you for years" said her step mother, Jiwon look at her step mother "and your point is?" ask Jiwon, "it means you should respect me as a mother, what have I ever done wrong to you?" ask her step mother. Jiwon stop what she was doing closed her eyes and took a deep breathe. "Fine, I am going to go on a vacation with some of my friends from high school, we're having a small get together" said Jiwon. 

"Okay, thank you" said her step mother, "can you leave now?" ask Jiwon. The step mother look at Jiwon and left. Minjae was by his room listening on the other end, he just stayed quiet and peeked out his door and saw his mother leave. Minjae look at Jiwon's door and then closed his doors. His phone ring, he recieved a text message by his girlfriend Seungyeon, "What are you doing?" Minjae replied "nothing, just in my room, how about you?". "I am just laying in my bed thinking about you oppa, what should we do, it's a Friday and we're off school already" said Seungyeon, "want to go on a date?" ask Minjae, "sure, I will get ready then oppa ^-^" Seungyeon smiled at the text and got ready for their mini date.

Minjae took a deep breath and was looking down on the ground, "whate have I ever done wong to you?" as his mother voice repeating in his head, Minjae was upset about it, him and Jiwon didn't really get along because she knows everything about their life and she doesn't want to get too close with her half brother. 

Jiwon got out of her room and Minjae was getting out at the same time, they both looked at each other and Jiwon walked away when she looked at him, he just watch her walk downstairs and follow her down the stairs. "Noona" said Minjae as he stopped Jiwon from wearing her shoes.

"What?" ask Jiwon, "nothing" said Minjae. Jiwon then continued putting on her shoes and before she left, she turned back and walk towards Minjae and fixed her collar shirt, "enjpy your date" said Jiwon as she turned away and walked out the door. 

Minjae slightly smile and wore his shoes and got his car keys and went to his car along with Jiwon. Jiwon put her stuff in the car and went in the car and drove off. Minjae always respect Jiwon and tries to understand her because she is his older sister at the end. 

Jiwon called Kimbum, "where are you?" ask Jiwon, "I'm just wrapping up here and about ready to leave work, how about you?" ask Kimbum, "I just drove off from home, I'll meet you at your place then" said Jiwon, "neh, what did you want, I am going to go to the grocery store" said Kimbum, "hmmm.... surprise me oppa" said Jiwon, "okay, I'll see you soon okay" said Kimbum, "okay" said Jiwon as she hung up the phone with Kimbum. 

Jiyeon and their company were hosting a party, they had the whole day preparing for it and Jiyeon had to make a speech to thank all the people that came and it was their last weekend there, they have been there for a week now and are ready to go home. 

Woobin who tortured Jiyeon for the past week knocked on the door, she was getting ready, "what now?" ask Jiyeon, "are you busy after the party? or this weekend?" ask Woobin, "no I am not, what's up?" ask Jiyeon.

"Want to spend the last couple of days with me, I need a friend" said Woobin, "hmm..." said Jiyeon before she even answered him, "thank you, I'll see you after the party okay" said Woobin. Jiyeon just gave him that what the look. Woobin smiled and walked away, "he is so weird, what is his problem?" as Jiyeon talking to herself. 

Jiyeon continued getting ready. The party started and Jiyeon was about to go up and open the ceremony. She was the opening speech. "May we have our manager our Supervisor up here the one who makes these vacation memorable, Park Jiyeon" said an announcer. 

Jiyeon got up the stage, she spotted Woobin and then look at the other crowd and took a big breath before making her speech. Woobin was spazzled by Jiyeon's beauty, he couldn't stop staring at her because how of beautiful she is. "First off I want to thank all those people who comes and make our job the best and the most memorable thing ever." As she was continuing with her speech, Woobin did not stop looking at her, it reminded him when she came down those stairs when they were heading to his friend's party.

Jiwon was in Kim bum's house because she has the key to his house, she was cleaning up his house while waiting for him. As she was cleaning her house she saw a picture of them two thought back to when they took that photo. 

"Oppa, come here" said Jiwon, as she grabbed onto Kim Bum, "what now?" ask Kimbum, "cheese" said Jiwon as she took a photo of her and Kimbum. "Let me see" said Kimbum, "ah, I like it, let me print it and frame it okay" said Kimbum, "really" Okay" said Jiwon as she was happy and linked arms with Kimbum and they were walking arm to arm.

Kimbum slowly walk towards Jiwon and covered her eyes, Jiwon then grabbed his hands and turned to him, "oppa" said Jiwon, "what were you doing?" ask Kimbum, "I was just making this place tidy" said Jiwon, "wow, you surely did, sorry for the mess" said Kimbum, "it's okay, you know you got me for a reason" said Jiwon. "Babo" said Kimbum, "what did you get us?" ask Jiwon.

"I got some food for this weekend so we both have something to eat and soju" said Kimbum, "ouu, Soju, you know me so well" said Jiwon, "let's get started on the cooking" said Kimbum, "oppa, can we also watch some dramas?" ask Jiwon, "eh, you know I don't like dramas, but okay, for you I will always do anything for you" said Kimbum, "YAY!! MY oppa is the best" said Jiwon as she jumped and kissed Kimbum on the cheeks, kimbum smiled and watched her celebrate.

"That's why I love you so much, you always bring in positive energy to my life" said Kimbum, "because I love you and being by your side makes me happy" said Jiwon. Kimbum just stared at Jiwon and she then stopped and looked at Kimbum and smiled. "I love you" said Kimbum, "I love you to oppa" said Jiwon, "now let's get started" said Kimbum, "araso!" said Jiwon as she smile and helped Kimbum prep the food. 

"Do you want to get out of here?" ask Woobin, Jiyeon look at Woobin, "wae" ask Jiyeon, "Just.... I just want to go on a walk, want to?" ask Woobin, Jiyeon smile at Woobin, "okay" said Jiyeon as she put down her wine and told the people she was going to go for a walk.

"After you" said Jiyeon, "okay," said Woobin as he walk in front of her leading her the way out of the ceremony and going outside for some fresh air, "so what's on your mind?" ask Jiyeon. "Me, nothing much, I just wanted to get some fresh air" said Woobin. 

"Ah.... Well I promise you that I will hang out with you so cheer up a little bit, although you're getting engage to someone you don't love, try to think of the positive in life and the outcomes of it" said Jiyeon. 

"That's the thing, I don't want to ruin someone's life marrying me, plus, I know she has a boyfriend and she's in love with him and I don't want to interfere with that, it's just not me, you know what I'm saying?" ask Woobin, "oh... wow" said Jiyeon speechless knowing that the woman have a boyfriend.

"Jiyeon" said Woobin as he stopped walking, Jiyeon stopped walking around and turned to him, Woobin walk towards Jiyeon and kissed her, Jiyeon widen her eyes and frozed because she didn't know what to do. After Woobin got done kissing her, he slowly pulled away and she looked at him with her big eyes. 

"I don't know what it is, but when I'm with you, I can be myself, talk about my personal self, more comfortabe and happy" said Woobin. "pardon?" said Jiyeon, "don't you feel the same with me?" ask Woobin. Jiyeon listened to her heart beat and it was racing really fast, Woobin then hugged Jiyeon and felt more at ease and took a deep breath. 

Woobin then grabbed Jiyeon's hand and show her a nearby place that he goes a lot, he found it and build it on his own and made it his for years now. "This is my secret place, although it's near the hotel, whenever I want to be alone, I come in here and watch the sunset and listen to the waves" said Woobin. Jiyeon was still quiet after the kiss.

"Why aren't you talking?" ask Woobin, "it's nothing, keep talking, I want to know more" said Jiyeon, "when you're alone and feeling like you need a deep breath, come here, I welcome you here and let you come here" said Woobin, "Woobin" said Jiyeon as she look at him, Woobin smile and look at Jiyeon, "what?" ask Woobin, "why me?" ask Jiyeon.

"Hmmm.. the very first time I met you and when we first talked, I guess I thought you were really cool because no one has ever spoken up to me like that before besides my dad" said Woobin. "Wow, really? Interesting" said Jiyeon, "enough about me, what about you?" ask Woobin, "me, well, I have a pretty long and boring life. But the one interesting things is, I have this necklace that I wear, this one, I don't take it off, my mom told me that it's something that will keep me safe and not to take it off, I never met my father before, I have a step father but I never really know my real father and I don't know if I have any siblings" said Jiyeon. 

"Wow.... You got a pretty interesting story , that is not boring at all" said Woobin, "well I don't think so much about it because I don't want anyone to get hurt knowing the truth about anything" said Jiyeon. "You mean you? You don't want to get hurt knowing the truth?" ask Woobin, "hm... that too, I just want to live a normal happy life, like now, with my mom and step father, they both love me a lot and hurting them will only hurt me" said Jiyeon. 

"You're a good daughter, your parents must be lucky to have someone like you by their side" said Woobin, "and you're saying you aren't a good person?" Ask Jiyeon, "I don't know, I obey my parents a lot, and whenever they want me to do something I don't want, I run away for a breather and they usually get mad at me and nag and lecture me when I get back" said Woobin.

"Is it that bad marrying someone you don't love?" Ask Jiyeon, "neh, it is, you don't know it because you don't live with my parents, I am the only child and it hurts dealing with everything because I have to make sure I am a successful person to their company and I have to marry who they choose so that the company will grow bigger" said Woobin.

"Wow, couldn't you guys just grow the company bigger by yourself?" Ask Jiyeon, "that's what I wanted, but you know, I can never get anything I want if it's my parents" said Woobin. Jiyeon hugged Woobin, "sorry to hear that, but I am hugging you right now because anyone is stressed so always recieve some hug or comfortable, even something little like this will make you feel better" said Jiyeon.

"Thank you" said Woobin as he smile and hug Jiyeon back. He then pull Jiyeon and look at her and kissed her, she kissed him too and they lay down on the ground. 

Jiwon and Kimbum were feeding each other and when Kimbum went to go get ther soju, Jiwon's phone vibrated and it was her mother who texted her, "Where are you? You know you have a arrangement with your fiance once he's back from his vacation, he's going to be home soon, I hope you don't go running away." Kimbum mood changed and he went down to sit with Jiwon, she linked arms with him.

"When is your arrangement meeting with your fiance?" Ask Kimbum, Jiwon eyes widen open and she slowly remove her head from his shoulders and looked at Kimbum. "What are you talking about?" Ask Jiwon, "your mother, she just texted you about an arrange meeting" said Kimbum, "oppa" said Jiwon.

Kimbum look at Jiwon, "if you love me, listen to your mother, I don't want any more trouble Jiwon" said Kimbum, "and what, get engage with him, marry him, no I don't want to" said Jiwon with a sad and angry voice. 

"Jiwon" said Kimbum, "oppa, you know that I love you and only you, I don't want to be marry with anyone besides you, you're the only person I want to spend my whole entire life with" said Jiwon.

"But.." as Jiwon cut Kimbum from talking, "Please, don't leave me oppa, it's already hard enough to live with a family I have, you're the only thing that makes me happy" said Jiwon. 

Kimbum stayed quiet and didn't say a word to Jiwon. Jiwon hugged Kimbum and was crying, "everyday I am scare because of this, because you may leave me, and  everday I have to be strong so I won't break down. Oppa I'll make sure we be together, you and I only, and no one else" said Jiwon as she was crying and hugging Kimbum tightly.

Kimbum pat Jiwon on the head and look at Jiwon, "you know I love you Jiwon, stop crying" said Kimbum, "I love you too, oppa" as Jiwon wiped her tears form her face. He kissed her and she kissed him too. He carried her to the bed and lay her down and kissed her and got on top of her. 

"Make love to me" said Jiwon, Kimbum the kiss Jiwon adn took off his shirt and took off her shirt and he took off his pants and her pants and put the blanket on top of him and made love to Jiwon.