Chapter Six

Love is Blind/ Crazy for Love

It was time for Jiwon to go back home, Kimbum made sure that all of her stuff were in her car, “call me when you get home and go straight home and nowhere else” said Kimbum, “okay, I’ll call you when I get home” said Jiwon she hug him and he hug her back.

“I love you” said Jiwon, “I love you too, drive safe” said Kimbum as he open the door and watch he drive off.

Woobin checked out of his room a day early, Jiyeon got done washing up and was watching tv, as she her a door knock. She was confused so she went to go open it and saw Woobin and was shock.

“Hi, I’m coming in” said Woobin as he grabbed his stuff and came into Jiyeon’s room, “what are you doing in my room?” ask Jiyeon, “I checked out of my room so I am staying here tonight” said Woobin.

“Ya, get out of my room now” said Jiyeon, “where am I supposed to stay and sleep at then?” ask Woobin, Jiyeon took a deep breath and look at Woobin, “fine, did you take a shower?” ask Jiyeon, “no I was going to take a shower if you don’t mind” said Woobin, “go take a shower, I cannot stop you on that” said Jiyeon.

Woobin got his towel and went to the bathroom to take a shower, “oh by the way, I love you without make up, you still look beautiful so remember that” said Woobin as he wink and went back to the bathroom.

He had his shirt off, Jiyeon look at him and shook his head. She got tired and fell asleep on her bed, while Woobin was still in the showers.

Jiwon called Kimbum, “I’m home in my room” said Jiwon, “okay, I am tired, I’ll text you in the morning okay” said Kimbum, “okay I love you” said Jiwon, “I love you too, goodnight” as they both hung up the phone.

Jiwon went to go wash up, when she got done, someone knocked her on her door, she went to go open it and it was her step mother, “what do you want?” ask Jiwon, “where were you?” ask her step mother, “I was dead, now can you leave me alone” said Jiwon as she was closing the door, she spotted Minjae looking at them.

She felt bad but she still closed the door at her step mother, Minjae closed the door and didn’t say a word to his mother. Jiwon look back at her door, “gosh” said Jiwon as she went to bed.

Kimbum was drinking alone with his thoughts, he himself was depress, he couldn’t even show it to Jiwon because all he wants to do is make her happy and make them both happy, not knowing that he was tired of their situation because of her parents.

Woobin came out of the bathroom with his pajamas, “Jiyeon-ah, I…” he stopped and saw that Jiyeon was already sleeping, he quietly slide and lay next to her and kiss her on the forehead and cuddle with her and fell asleep with her.

The next morning they all got ready and boarded the plane, “you did what?” Ask Jiyeon, “I upgraded your seat, to sit next with me, usually I don’t have anyone sitting next to me, but you’re the lucky one to sit next to me” said Woobin, “ya, I can sit in whatever seat I can, it doesn’t matter” said Jiyeon, “it’s okay and done already, come on” said Woobin as he grabbed her luggage and went inside the plane.

Jiwon woke up and look at her phone and received a text message from Kimbum, “Good morning my love, I’m on my way to work already, when you wake up, remember to smile and I love you.” Jiwon smile and texted him back.

Kimbum who works as a car mechanic, dreams of one day owning and starting his own business as a business man.

Kimbum received a text from Jiwon, “Good morning honey, I just got up and read your text, you have to smile too and remember that I love you too.” He smiled and continued doing what he was doing. 

Jiyeon put on her ear phones, “what are you going to listen to?” ask Woobin, “one of my favorite song at the moment” said Jiyeon, “can I listen to it too?” ask Woobin, “neh” said Jiyeon grab the other ear phone and put it on Woobin’s ear.

The song from BTOB- it’s okay , Woobin was listening to it with Jiyeon as they were on the plane going back home.

When they got done listening to the song, “I like the song, the lyrics and all, why do you like this song?” ask Woobin.

“When I am having a hard time or what to be motivated again in life I listen to his song, it makes me remember who I am, where I got where I am now and being a strong person” said Jiyeon, “wow, then I like the song too now because of your meaning it makes more sense about this song” said Woobin.

“You’re too silly” said Jiyeon, “what I am serious, if I am troubling in life or need any motivation I will listen to this song” said Woobin, “okay then mister” said Jiyeon.

Woobin grab Jiyeon’s hand and closed his eyes, “are you tired?” ask Jiyeon, “neh, wake me up when we get to Seoul okay” said Woobin, “okay” said Jiyeon as she continue to listen to music and he was listening it with her too.

Jiwon was at her father’s company and went into her office, “Chairman wants to see you first thing you get here” said her secretary, “okay” said Jiwon as she went to her father’s office.

“Sit down” said her father, she sat down, “today your fiancé is coming back from Jeju Island, we are arranging a meeting with his family tomorrow” said her father.

“Father” said Jiwon, “what? We already made plans with his parents and let them know already, don’t worry, we won’t push your wedding dates closer, they made a promise with their son already, nothing we can do” said her father.

“Is this all you want to talk with me about?” ask Jiwon, “also, make sure you don’t have that attitude when you are at the meeting and learn some manners” said her father

“Okay, I will father, see you later, I have a lot of work to do” said Jiwon as she bow to her father and went back to her office.

Jiwon sat on her seat and grabbed her phone and texted Kimbum, “what are you doing? I miss you.” Kimbum look at his text and he was busy with his customers, “I am busy, I’ll text you later, I miss you too.” As he put his phone down and went to go talk the customers because they were important customers.  

Jiwon put her phone down and work on some paper work that her secretary handed to her before she left to her father’s office. 

Jiyeon and Woobin got off the plane and they both were carrying their own luggage, as Woobin was pushing his luggages, Jiyeon didn’t want him to push her because she only had one luggage and she can drag it herself.

He was walking and holding he hand at the same as they were going out of the airport. When the doors open, Woobin saw his mother and let go of Jiyeon’s hand, his mother looked up and saw Woobin.

“Sweety, son, you’re finally back” said his mother, Woobin look at Jiyeon and she look at him and continued walking, “wait for me at the front” said Woobin as he was looking at his mother. Jiyeon walked the other way.

“Omma” said Woobin, “who was that?” ask his mother, “just a worker, why are you here?” ask Woobin,
“well I came here to pick up, why would I be here?” said his mother.

“It’s okay, you didn’t have to come” said Woobin, “come on, I’m already here, take his stuff” said his mother. Woobin was disappointed because he wanted to take Jiyeon home. He texted her, “sorry, my mother came and pick me up instead, I’ll see you later okay” said Woobin.

“It’s okay, I will take a cab home, thank you” said Jiyeon. Woobin saw the text and was upset and disappointed. “Omma, I need to use the bathroom, I’ll be right back okay, go wait for me” said Woobin. He ran to the front where he told Jiyeon to wait for him.

He got her right on time before she got in the cab, he ran and grab her and hug her, “sorry, that we couldn’t go together” said Woobin.

“It’s okay, but what about your mother?” ask Jiyeon, “I told her to wait for me I have limited time, text me your address and I’ll come visit you when I drive my car okay” said Woobin.

“Okay, go before you get in trouble okay” said Jiyeon, “okay,” Woobin kiss Jiyeon on the forehead and walk back inside. Jiyeon got in the cab and went home.

“Let’s go mom” said Woobin as he left with his mother.