Chapter One

Love is Blind/ Crazy for Love

"You can't take Jiyeon with you!" demanded Jiyeon's father, "why? we can split them, I'll have Jiyeon while you have Jiwon!" shouted their mother, "why do you want the two sisters to be seperated, they are the only two sisters" said the father. "Maybe because you'll not know how to raise the both of them, and Jiyeon is still a baby, she can always have me when she is crying and hungry" said the mother. The father just stayed quiet. Kim Jiwon who did not know what was going was upset because she heard them yelling and screaming. 

Why do you want them both? You're getting what you want, a new woman in your life and a new baby. We just had Jiyeon and you had a new baby already with another woman, you got what you want already and I will get what I want" said their mother.

"It's not like that" said the father. "What's not like that, I even heard you're getting a son, so please, let me get Jiyeon, that's all I'm asking" cried the mother. The father couldn't do anything but to let the mother leave with Jiyeon. 

Jiyeon was crying as a baby really hard, "omma!" shouted Jiwon as she was trying to follow her mother but her father held her "it's okay you got me" said her father as she was crying and pointing to her mother. The father and Jiwon watch the mother and Jiyeon leave them. 

25 years passed by......

"Jiyeon-ah" shouted one of her coworker "oh, minah, what's up?" ask Jiyeon, "ya, someone is giving Sarang a hard time, he demands this and that for Sarang to do? He has no manners" said one of her coworkers, "what?" said Jiyeon.

"I'll lead you him, if a supervisor doesn't come and help he will not let her go" said minah.

Jiyeon followed Minah as she guide Jiyeon to the guy that was giving one of their coworkers a hard time. As they were walking, Jiyeon is always a serious person when it comes to her job, she makes sure her customers are having fun and being treated well as well as her employees. 

"There, it's him" said minah as she pointed to the man.

"I told you what I wanted and you couldn't do it write the first time and I ask you to do something for me and you couldn't do it right, what is your problem? Isn't your job is all about helping your customers to enjoy their vacation or what not" said the man.

"Excuse me sir, what is the problem here, I am her supervisor" said Jiyeon. The man got up and look at Jiyeon. "Well nothing" said the guy, "well it's my job to make sure my employees and customers are being will taken care of, so what is your problem today" said Jiyeon.

The man looked straight in Jiyeon's eyes she look straight in his eyes, "wow, a woman actually talking back to me, interesting, so you're her boss I'm believing, make sure you teach or train your employees right and not to get their stuffs wrong not the first but the second time" said the guy.

"Sorry about that it won't happened again" said Jiyeon as she lightly bowed to Kim Woo Bin, "So what is your name" said the guy" Park Jiyeon, the Lead of the whole team" as she look at the guy.

"Well nice to meet you Jiyeon, my name is Kim Woo Bin, next time you see or hear of me, make sure your employees make things right" as he walked away and didn't say a word.

"Jiyeon" said Woobin as he turned back and Jiyeon turn back to her, "actually I will have you take care of all my services, only you and no one else" said Woobin, "but" said Jiyeon, "no buts" said Woobin as he smirked and walked away. 

Jiyeon look at him and then turn to his employee "I am so sorry, this won't happen again, I can promise you that" said Sarang, "It's okay, there are some people who will never be happy with what you did, as long as you tried helping him and did your part you'll be fine" said Jiyeon, "thank you manager, thank you," as Sarang bow and was sad and upset, "it's okay go back and get some rest, you guys did a good job" said Jiyeon as she watch Sarang and Minah go back to rest before doing their duties. 

"Ring Ring" as Jiyeon's phone was ringing "hello" said Jiyeon, "Jiyeon" said her mother, "omma! What's wrong?" ask Jiyeon, "how is your work" ask her mother, "you know work is never work for me but as a vacation" said Jiyeon, "that's good, I am just asking and just checking on you, I am just worried dear" said her mother,  "it's okay mother, you know I will be fine, I'll make sure I get you something before I get home" said Jiyeon, "you don't need to sweety" said her mother, "omma, you know that I will always get you something no matter what you say, you're such a strong woman and I want to repay you for all the love and hard work you did just to get me here, my dream" said Jiyeon.

"Araso, take care of yourself okay" said her mother, "you take care of yourself omma, I'll be home in no time okay" said Jiyeon, "okay, go back to work, I don't want to bother you too long, you're a busy woman" said her mother "araso, I'll call you before I go to bed, I love you" said Jiyeon as she hung up her phone. She smile and look at her phone and went back to what she was doing. 

Kimbum was waiting for Jiwon at their usual meeting spot where they first met each other. "Happy 5 years anniversary Jiwon" said Kimbum, "oppa, really" said Jiwon, "hm, I remember" said Kimbum, Jiwon smile and hugged Kimbum. "Thank you so much" as she open her present and it two couple necklaces, "oppa said Jiwon as she was touched.

"One is for you and one is for me, this necklace, no matter how far we are, we will always have each other, if we miss each other looking at this necklace and touching it will make is know that we're always near each other" said Kimbum. "Thank you so much, I love you oppa" said Jiwon. "I love you too" said Kimbum, he helped Jiwon put on her necklace and so did she.

"I love it" said Jiwon as she smile at Kimbum, he kissed her on the forehead and then kissed her on the lips. "Oh oppa, here is your present" said Jiwon, "what is it?" ask Kimbum as he look over as Jiwon pulled out her present to Kimbum, "here you go" said Jiwon.

"What is it this time?" ask Kimbum, "open it" said Jiwon, Kimbum was unwrapping the present and she had bought him a watch and a sew him a sweater. "Wow, a watch and a handmade sweater" said Kimbum, "neh, it took me forever sewing this sweater" said Jiwon, Kimbum look at Jiwon, "Thank you, you are always there for me whenever I need you" said Kimbum. 

"What are couples for then?" said Jiwon as she smile at him, "I love it, I love it all, the watch and the sweater" said Kimbum, he took out the sweater and tried it on, "this is my favorite color as well too" said Kimbum as he put on the sweater, "how do I look?" ask Kimbum.

Jiwon put her thumbs up and smile at him, "I love it on you oppa" said Jiwon, Kimbum smile and hug Jiwon, "I wish we can always be like this" said Kimbum, "me too oppa" said Jiwon.

Kimbum look at Jiwon, "no matter how hard it is and the hardshis that we gor through, even if your parents don't approve of us, you know I will always be there for you no matter what and I won't let you be alone" said Kimbum, "oppa are you sure?" ask Jiwon.

"Of course, I love you and you're the only person who understands me and has been there for me? What would I be, if it wasn't for you?" ask Kimbum, Jiwon eyes got teary, Kimnbum look at her and hug her and kiss her on the forehead. 

Jiwon hugged him back as her tear drop lightly... "Oppa, I love you so much, you're such a wonderful person, without you I wouldn't think this world be beautiful at all, I thank you for being there although you're having a hard time, know that I will always be there no matter what my parents say, because I love you and only you" said Jiwon.

Jiwon is the daughter of a wealthy rich man, he owns a lot of businesses, a lot of people do company with her father because he is a good source for everyone. Her father denies Jiwon and Kimbum the first time he met him because he wasn't from a rich family and he was a thug to him. 

"You're not allow to see my daughter, what are you? Don't you know that you're embarrassing me and my family, don't ever show up here ever" said Jiwon's father, "Appa" shouted Jiwon as she look at her father. He had his guards drag Jiwon in the house and she was looking at Kimbum as he was just watching looking down on the ground. 

As he was about to leave, Jiwon snuck her way out and hug Kimbum, "oppa, please don't leave me alone? You know that I love you and I wouldn't know what to do if you aren't by my side" said Jiwon. Kimbum smile and turned to Jiwon, "you know that I will never leave you behind and leave you by your side, go back inside okay, incase your father is looking for you, I don't want to give you any trouble for right now" said Kimbum, "I love you oppa" said Jiwon. Kimbum kiss Jiwon on the forehad "go on" said Kimbum as he watch Jiwon walk back to her house.

Jiwon wave to Kimbum as Kimbum wave back to Jiwon, he turned around when she got in the house, he took a big breath and in the fact that he was really hurt that he couldn't be with the one he loves.

Jiwon and Kimbum were walking arm to arm together having the best time of their life walking around the city where all the busy people were walking and the lovely couples were enjoying their dates. Kimbum and Jiwon came to a food stand, Kimbum fed Jiwon and she fed Kimbum too, "are you two marry?" ask the worker, "not yet, but soon" said Kimbum.

"Hey.. You guys are one great couple, I bless you to be together for a long long time and to only thing of the positive in life" said the worker, Kimbum and Jiwon look at each other and smile. "Thank you ahjimma" said Jiwon as they paid for the food and continue looking at stuffs and enjoying their little date together.

The also went to the amusement park and rode on some rides, they were only thinking about the positve thing in life, which is the moment now that they're spending with each other. Their love is nothing compare to the fact that her father doesn't allow them to be together. The love life is hard at times but the always manage to find a way to always think about the positives in life and not the negatives. 

Jiwon also works under her father's company and she is elected to be the next President of the company, with her being elected at such a high position is the reason why her father doesn't want her to marry just anyone, her marriage is decided on her father. With that being said, Jiwon cannot even get the chance to choose who she wants to marry, but she is trying her best to prove to her father that love do exist.