Eunhee at SNSD's dorm?!

Fallen for you. ♥

As the time goes by it was already 11PM.

Wooyoung: Aish so late already...Mum we gotta go home.

Wooyoung's Mum: you can stay here for a night . It's not like we don't have rooms.

Wooyoung: No really , Mum. Taeyeon has a lot off things to do right ? *looks at her*

Taeyeon: Sure I have to practice tomorrow.

Wooyoung's Mum: How unlucky ! I hope you'll visit me again ! Be healthy and next time stay overnight I will have everything prepared. *smiles*

Taeyeon: Thank you Mrs.Jang *bows*

Eunhee: Oppa you have to go , too? *looks sad*

Wooyoung: yes i won't let Taeyeon-sshi go alone.

Eunhee: Aish...can I go with you?

Wooyoung: We don't have a place for you to stay in the dorm of 2PM....and think they wouldn't like it to have a girl in the dorm

Eunhee: Pleeeeeeeease? I came from America to visit you !

Wooyoung: You can stay at SNSD's dorm !

Eunhee: REALLY ? *looks at Taeyeon* 

Taeyeon: *suprised*(thinking: what are you talking about..you jerk..Go die ! -.-') oh uhm...sure you can sleep with me and Sunny in one room, but there weill be times when we are not at home.

Eunhee: woah that's cool ! Thank you unnie *hugs her* ah that's no problem. I'll go to Wooyoung oppa then, if you are not at home. I'm so happy !!! I can see oppa everyday !

Wooyoung: Yes, just call me when you feel lonely or when they bother you *smiles* Bye Mum *hugs her*

Wooyoung's Mum: Be a good boy okay ? Ah...Taeyeon come here let me hug you *hugs her*

Taeyeon: *hugs back* Bye Mrs.Jang *smiles*

Eunhee: Bye Mrs.Jang *waves happily*

----------------------------------------------

In the taxi Wooyoung sat in the mid of the two girls. After 10 minutes the two girls got tired and fell asleep. Eunhee leaned her head on the car's door. And after a while Taeyeon suddenly leaned on Wooyoung's shoulder.Because he didn't want to wake her up and cause problems he just smiled.

Taeyeon: *talking while she sleeps: Wooyoung do you like me or that stupied Eunhee...tsk*

Wooyoung: *grins* the members were right you can clearly unstand her when she is talking while she sleeps *takes her hand*

Taeyeon: *smiles while she sleeps*

----------------------------------------------

They arrived at SNSD's dorm:

Taeyeon: We're here.

Eunhee: woow...kinda scary here. Bye oppa. I'll see you tomorrow. *waves happily gets out of the car*

Wooyoung: Bye Good night *smiles*

Taeyeon: Bye. See you *about to get out of the car*

Wooyoung: *grabs her arm* why can't you be like Eunhee? *laughs* nothing just kidding haha ...

Taeyeon: Tsk...I don't want to be childish.

Wooyoung: Said the girl that wanted a teddy bear last time *grins*

Taeyeon: Pff. Bye *opens the car door*

Wooyoung: Noona?

Taeyeon: Hm? *suprised that he called her noona*

Wooyoung: Thank you for taking Eunhee for me. She is actually very kind.*smiles*

Taeyeon: yeah right you owe me something 

Wooyoung: what about a date at a restaurant?

Taeyeon: for example *grins* call me and don't forget it or I'll kill you . Bye and Good Night *gets out off the car*

Eunhee: what took you so long unnie?

Taeyeon: nothing let's go.

Taeyeon opened he door of SNSD's dorm.

Tiffany: *hears the door being opened*Ah unnie ! Did you bring some snacks? I'm hungry ...

Taeyeon: No, I haven't.

Tiffany: *goes to her* why not ?!?!?! *sees Eunhee* Hello. I'm SNSD's Tiffany. *bows*

Taeyeon: she is wooyoung's friend

Tiffany: ah i tought some kind off reporter hehe ..Nice to meet you.

Eunhee: Nice to meet you, too.I'm Eunhee *smiles*

Tiffany: How old are you?

Eunhee: I'm 20.

Tiffany : Then you should call me, unnie. *eye smile*

Eunhee: Ne , unnie .

Sunny came towards them.

Sunny: UNNIE I WAITED FOR YOU THE WHOLE TIME. What were you doing so late ?! *sees Eunhee* oh ...Hello. I'm SNSD's Sunny. *bows*

Taeyeon: *sighs* she is Wooyoungs friend and before you ask she is 20.

Eunhee: nice to meet you , unnie. You are cute and short just like Taeyeon-unnie *smiles*

Sunny: *fake smile* hehehe yeah Thank you . Nice to meet you ,too.

Tiffany: *tries not to laugh*

Taeyeon: *hits Tiffany's arm*

Tiffany: ouch !...sorry.

Suddenly all the girls gather around Taeyeon.

SNSD: Yah unnie. Gve us some food we're hungry. *see Eunhee*1.2.3 Hello. We're SNSD. Please take care off us well *bow*

Taeyeon: YAH would you guys stop this? This is Wooyoung's friend Eunhee. She is 20 years old and is going to sleep at our dorm until she gets back to America.Eunhee this are Tiffany,Sunny,Seohyun,Yuri,Yoona,Hyeoyeon,Jessica and Sooyoung. Questions?

Sooyoung: Why didn't you bring food?

Taeyeon: okay . I'll go to sleep now. *goes to her room*

Eunhee: is she mad?

Hyoyeon: don't worry. She is just tired. Please ask us if you need something. Where are you going to sleep?

Eunhee: Taeyeon-unnie said in her room.

Sunny: okay then come with me ...Good night girls

SNSD: Good Night !

Eunhee: Good Night ! Thank you for being nice to me *smiles*

Sunny: *opens the door of Taeyeon's and her room and shows Eunhee the bed* You can sleep on my bed.

Taeyeon: Then were are you going to sleep?

Sunny: In your bed ? or do you want to sleep with Eunhee in one bed.

Taeyeon: ah okay. No since Eunhee is a guest. She should feel comfortable!

Eunhee: Thank you unnie. *smiles*

Sunny & Taeyeon whisper:

Sunny: Is she Wooyoung's Girlfriend?

Taeyeon : no?

Sunny: Tsk don't be jealous.

Taeyeon: why does everybody think I'm jealous of a girl that is acting like a child?

Sunny: *cough* I'll say nothing to that comment´dorky leader. We all know you have a crush on Wooyoung oppa ! Unnie when you have something to tell me. I'm always there for you.

Taeyeon: okay okay okay. I DO like him okay? what know? He already has Eunhee and I'm just a noona to him and I don't want to cause any problem for SNSD, because I'm in a relationship with famous Wooyoung.

Sunny: Don't think like that... You know we won't stay on stage singing Gee Gee Gee when we are in our 40's right? and I'm sure he has feelings for you, too.

Taeyeon: Thank you Sunny for always being here for me....*smiles*

----------------------------

2PM's dorm:

Nichkhun: already home bro?

Wooyoung: yes..can I ask you something?

Nichkhun: Yeah, sure what is it?

Wooyoung: How would you confess to a girl you really really like? 

Nichkhun: uhm...I would go with her to a romantic place...maybe a park at night? or restaurant? buy her flowers or something she likes. And if she says no then ...move on. 

Wooyoung: Thanks bro.

Nichkhun: Who will you confess to?

Wooyoung:  I'm thinking of a very special person *grins*

Nichkhun: yah we all know who it is. Night bro *goes in his room*

---------------------------

I hope it wasn't too boring XD

Thank you for your support ! ♥